Chapter 30 | My family

Recap ~
Heavenly Couple

Anika stepping out of the room told Pritam and Radha, "Please come in aunty, uncle"
Gauri was shocked as well as surprised to see her parents standing right in front of her. She ran to them hugging them tightly.
"I'm sorry Ma, papa. I didn't want to do this but I had no other option." she cried in their arms when they patted her back saying, "Gauri won't you introduce the one who stole your heart to us?!"
"Of course I will." she said with a chuckle while her parents were happy seeing their daughter's happiness.

Anika took a promise from Gauri's parents that Gauri should not get to know about Kaali Thakur by any chance. So Anika, Shivaay nor Gauri's parents revealed anything about how they got convinced with OmRi's relationship.

Om was happy when Gauri's parents showered the love and affection he always wished for. They considered him their son rather than their son-in-law. Gauri was happy her parents there with her and they accepted their relationship finally.

 Gauri was happy her parents there with her and they accepted their relationship finally

She hugged her friend, saying "Anu thank you for everything. I'm so happy today." she finished, happy tears brimming her eyes.
"When you consider me your sister, you shouldn't thank me. I frankly didn't do anything" Anika said smiling brightly at her when Om hugged her even tighter.

"Thank you so much Anu!" He said when she said winking at him, "Yaar Om! I'm your sister ain't I?""We are being ignored!" Shivaay and Rudra complained like kids when Anika and OmRi couldn't stop laughing at them

"We are being ignored!" Shivaay and Rudra complained like kids when Anika and OmRi couldn't stop laughing at them.

At Mahadev Temple, Tambdi Surla in Goa.

The priest was ready, and so were the bride and the groom

The priest was ready, and so were the bride and the groom. Gauri's parents were still scared about Kaali Thakur when Anika and Shivaay assured them again to not to worry.

The rituals started. The fire was lit in the centre. Gauri and Om were made to sit beside each other.

Gauri and Om exchanged the floral garlands with much difficulty. Shivaay carried Om while Rudra carried Gauri. They had a competition of who would don the garland first. At one point, Om gave up and Gauri doned the garland on him first.

"Girls won." AniRi exclaim not realizing they were in the temple while the priest himself chuckled seeing the boys reactions.

Soon the priest asked them to make seven circles around the ceremonial fire. Anika and ShivRu tie a knot to the tip of the bride's and groom's garments. They made their way around the fire taking seven rounds, each round signifying a specific blessing they request of the gods.

They sat back again when the priest handed over Om the vermilion box

They sat back again when the priest handed over Om the vermilion box. He asked Om to place vermilion and so he does as per the tradition. Shivaay and Anika glanced at each other for few minutes before they heard the priest telling Om to don the nuptial thread around Gauri's neck.

This time also Shivaay and Anika didn't fail to notice each other. They tried hard to grab control over their eyes but couldn't help themselves. For more than a second, Shivaay imagined Anika to be his bride and so did Anika think Shivaay to be her groom. A smile crept their faces unknowingly.

Just then Rudra disturbed them whispering something to them

Just then Rudra disturbed them whispering something to them. Anika telling both Rudra and Shivaay to stay back went from there. Hesitant on her decision, they stayed back not wanting Om and Gauri to know about Anika's absence.

Outside, Anika found Kaali Thakur along with his goons surrounded by the police force.

"Thank you officer!" Anika said to the chief police officer when he said, "No problem Ms.Anika. ACP Bhavya and Mr.Vikram Chowdhary told me to give protection to you and your family."
"

I will not leave Gauri! She is mine." roared Kaali Thakur when Anika stepped in front of him threatening him, "Keep your voice down Mr.! And listen carefully, Gauri is married, so don't you dare try harming her anymore."

"You are threatening me?!" He asked laughing evilly. He stepped forward while the police held him back, "I want Gauri at any cost! I will kill her if she is not mine."
The next second he received a tight slap from Anika. She said gritting her teeth, "I swear I will sue you to death Kaali Thakur if you try touching my family"

For the first time ever Kaali got the shock of his life. No one dared to even touch him but the girl standing in front of of him slapped him without any fear.

"I will remember you Anika. If not Gauri it's you! I will come back." he said his voice reflecting anger as he was dragged away by the Police.

Anika joined back ignoring whatever happened minutes back. Gauri was already searching for Anika while Rudra and Shivaay were stopping her.
"Happy married life darlings" She said as she came back. They hugged her back in response while Anika gestured a thumbs up to the others. They were relieved and so were Gauri's parents.

"Where to now?! Honeymoon destination?!" Rudra asked excitedly while OmRi groan.
"Rudra, we have office tomorrow for your kind information!" Om stated when Rudra fake cried, "How come my sister got such a boring husband?!"
The rest bursted out laughing while Gauri supported her husband from being teased.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Mr.Over-protective!