Chapter 24 | Perfect

Recap ~
Worth?!

Vikram left Mumbai with a heavy heart but promised the younger clan that he would come back soon.

~ Office ~

The following day, Shivaay was so busy in analysing the files that he didn't notice it was lunch interlude until AniOmRu called him out.

"Are you even trying to come!?" OmRu asked impatiently while Anika joined them.
"Om, Rudra! Let's go. Let Shivaay enjoy with his files!" Anika said almost irked that he was not moving even a bit from his place and in minutes, they left with her to the cafeteria.

Shivaay was completely surprised as well as shocked. He had so many questions running in his mind.
"How did Anika and OmRu patch up? Why the hell did they leave me and go!" He thought to himself quite irritated.

He immediately closed his files and almost ran behind them, while Anika and OmRu giggled to themselves enjoying Shivaay's spy nature. OmRu soon ordered their food and settled themselves with Anika at one corner of the hall. Anika just opened her lunch box when Shivaay reached there.

"Guys! How could you leave me and go?!" Shivaay asked getting more irritated when they didn't bother to answer him.
"Anika, let's plan to meet up this weekend!? I can introduce Gauri to you." Om asked. Anika first thought for a second but replied back instantly agreeing to him, it was Om after all.

All the while, Shivaay was waiting to hear from them but nothing really happened. He really got annoyed and was about to leave from there when he heard,"Someone doesn't like today's food menu in the cafeteria. If that person wants, he can join me. I cooked food for him also!" Anika enunciated letting Shivaay listen to her.

Shivaay silently sat down beside her to have his food, he was really hungry. He admired Anika as she placed food for him in his plate. Om and Rudra were smiling widely looking at the scene, may be a teasing smile.

"Shivaay, food is more important than work. Your health will get spoilt if you don't maintain proper food timings! And your hunger, you can't withstand it right?! Then why were you.." she didn't finish when Shivaay replied her pouting, "Anika! Please let me eat now!"

Anika smiled at his antics signing him to eat. Rudra stated, "Bhai is so lucky!"
"For?!" Anika and Shivaay asked in unison.
"Because, Anika is really perfect for you bhai!" Rudra said while Shivaay and Anika felt shocked and awkward at the same time.

"I mean she takes care of you so much! She cooked food for you. She cares about your health also. She..." Rudra continued with a teasing smile when Om said,"Shivaay doesn't need to worry about anything when Anika is there right next to him!"

Anika and Shivaay shared a cute eye lock but came back to their real scenario,"Guys, it's not just Shivaay, I will take care of you both in a similar way! All of you are important to me in my life

Anika and Shivaay shared a cute eye lock but came back to their real scenario,"Guys, it's not just Shivaay, I will take care of you both in a similar way! All of you are important to me in my life." Anika said trying to avoid the awkwardness.
"Then we are lucky too! To have a best friend like you." Rudra said in exuberance.

_______________________

For almost two days, the gang of four were planning where to meet Om's girlfriend Gauri. Finally they decided to come to a conclusion that day.

"What about 'D' Restobar?" Rudra asked quite excited after googling about it.
"It's a bar Rudra!" ShivOm said in disbelief.
"Yaar! It's RestoBar which is a Restaurant plus bar. That's the logic! Anika won't have a problem I think." Rudra asked her hopefully when Shivaay replied, "No Rudra! Nothing of that sort. Just a descent restaurant would do! We are going to meet Gauri and it would be better if we choose a nice cozy restaurant" Shivaay said remembering their Goa incident.

Om was fine with Shivaay's idea but Rudra felt bad, he was excited about the restobar.

"But Shivaay, Rudra is feeling bad! It's not a complete bar right? It has a restaurant! We can meet Gauri there. Om, she won't mind that place right?!" Anika asked when Om shook his head in response.

"But Anika, you..." Shivaay couldn't continue as he felt a squeeze on his hand, while Anika signed him that she would be fine.
"Yay! I'm excited" Rudra jumped in exuberance.

Shivaay was worried about Anika while Rudra was in his joy, Om was planning to make something special for their meet with his girlfriend and love of his life. Anika was happy that she didn't disappoint Rudra.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
'D' Restobar