-16-

** Here come the fluff chapters!! Hope you enjoy, if you have any suggestions or requests feel free to drop them in the comments :D**

-Amy

-Y/N's POV-

"Umm... Lieutenant?" I shout from his bathroom. Connor and I had been spending most of our time at Hank's place, or at the station.

"What?" He grumbles from the living room. I look at Connor, he shakes his head at me. I look at Sumo standing on the tile floor absolutely soaked from the bath Connor and I had attempted to give him, as a sort of surprise for Hank and because Sumo really needed it.

"Where do you keep the extra towels?" I ask, Connor puts his face in his palm and shakes his head. I look to him,

"What?" I say, low enough so Hank won't hear.

"The Lieutenant doesn't have any extra towels, these are all his towels." Connor replies, we both look down at the two sopping wet, soapy and dirty towels on the bathroom floor, one of which Sumo is attempting to dig a hole in, his claws scratching on the tiles beneath.

"Oh..." I respond.

"Why do you need extra towels?" Hank asks, sounding suspicious, we can hear him standing up from his chair.

"Never mind Lieutenant!" Connor yells out. We hear Hank grumbling something before returning to his chair.

"Well, there has to be a substitute for a towel somewhere in this house." Connor says, standing. Sumo wags his tail. I grab onto him, we had taken his collar off to give him a bath but it ended up a the bottom of the tub, so i just wrap my arms around his neck to keep him from following Connor as he sneaks out of the bathroom. I sit there on the bathroom floor with the huge dog for a little while before Connor finally returns. He's holding a blanket folded beneath his arm.

"Here, this should work." Connor says, handing it to me, we each sit down on either side of Sumo, draping the towel over his back and trying to ruffle his fur dry. Finally the dog seems about as dry as we could get him, so we empty out the tub, mop up the floor as best we can with the wet towels and the blanket, also pretty wet at this point. I lock his collar around his neck and give him a pat on the head before opening the door into the hall. Unsurprisingly he runs out and towards Hank, and gives a nice shake to make sure all the water's off him. Of course it's not, considering the means we had to dry him with and so water goes flying onto Hank and he flinches.

"What the-" He stands up and turns around to see Connor and I in the hall, both pretty soaked as well.

"We bathed Sumo, Lieutenant." Connor says kindly.

"I can fucking see that!" He replies, as the dog gives another shake, sending more water off of him, "Looks like you forgot to dry him off." Hank says,

"Well, we did the best we could with the resources available to us." I respond. Hank rolls his eyes and walks towards us,

"What resources?" He asks, Connor and I look at each other.

"Well..." I begin but Hank is already walking past us and into the bathroom.

"Oh for fucks sake!" He sighs, "is that my comforter?" He says, pointing to the wet blanket on the floor.

I look at Connor for an explanation, it was his idea to take the comforter after all. He turns and looks at me but I shake my head gently, as if to say "you're on your own bud"

"Well, we had to improvise due to the lack of-"

"So you used the blanket I sleep with to dry the mongrel." He says, exasperated. Connor just kind of nods. Hank sighs and shakes his head, putting it in his hands. Connor and well I look at each other a bit worried when he starts shaking.
"Nice going." I say jokingly through my mind to Connor,

"I didn't know the blanket had sentimental value." He responds, then Hank lifts his head and laughs. I can't help but smile, and soon enough the three of us are laughing together in the hall, we'd probably look absolutely mad to anyone else.

"Ah Jesus what did I sign up for?" Hank asks, catching his breath. Connor, and I, who are both still figuring out the whole laughing thing, finally pull ourselves together as well.

"You didn't sign up for this Lieutenant, you just got lucky." I say, winking. Hank laughs,

"No kidding."

**umm, I honestly can't tell if that was good or not, but I hoped you guys liked it! If you did, or if you didn't and wanna give some constructive criticism I'd love to hear it. And like i said, if you have any recommendations I'd love to hear them too!

-Amy