-24-

-Connor's POV-

She looks so beautiful.
It's almost Christmas Eve and we're setting up a small fake tree in the apartment, because she didn't want to kill another one. She's wearing a t-shirt that says DPD in the front and a pair of sweats, we're almost matching but my shirt it navy and hers is grey. I've started to get used to how she looks in casual clothes, I've started to like them better than her uniform.

We had invited Hank over but he said he'd had enough Christmas Tree Decorating for one season.

Y/N had turned on some of the Christmas music Hank had told us about and it was playing softly as she tried to piece the tree together, while i sat on the floor nearby untangling lights. Finally she got the top of the tree up and turned around smiling,

"Tada!" She said motioning to the tree. I laughed and stood up with the lights.

"It looks great!" I say,

"Well, not yet." She takes a strand of the lights and starts draping them on the branches. Blue is on the carpet playing with some of the toys we got him, every time we went out y/n would see a stuffed animal or something and she thought he just had to have it, so he was surrounded by soft plushies.

I help y/n finish putting up the lights and we plug them in, she opens up a box of ornaments and we start to hang them from the sturdier bows of the tree. Finally the tree is finished, we take a step back to admire it and I wrap an arm around her shoulder. She puts her arms around my waist and leans her head again my chest, we sway softly to the music.

...

-Y/N's POV-

"Do you think he's going to like it?" Connor asks. We're standing in the aisle of a store trying to pick our gifts for Hank. It was apparently a tradition around the Holiday season. He's holding a coffee mug that says "Fuck Off"

"I think it's perfect." I say smiling. I already had all my gifts except Connor's in the basket. I bought Blue a stuffed penguin, a new collar and new leash, Sumo got a stuffed Bunny, a bag of treats, a bone and a new pink collar with hearts on it but that was just to mess with Hank. I bought him a new comforter and a new set of towels as well as a new DPD sweatshirt which i had picked up from the station (his old one was a little gross by now).

"Alright... alright, I'm gonna get it. You really think he'll like it?" Connor asks again.

"Yes Connor." I reaffirm. Connor just nods and put it in the basket, most of the gifts would be joint from Connor and I but we each had a personal gift for Hank, mine was the sweatshirt, his was the mug.

We headed to checkout, searching for an Android working a cashier but there weren't any, only humans which never seemed to go over well. There was nowhere else we could go though so we jumped on line and waited to pay.

"Good evening!" The cashier said, smiling at first. He frowned when he noticed our LED's .

"Why the fuck do you even still wear those?" He asked, he hadn't even started to check out items yet.

"It's a part of who we are." Connor says innocently. The cashier laughs roughly.

"Right." He responds sarcastically before passing our items over the scanner. He finished and we pay,

"Have a nice holiday." I say kindly, he laughs rudely and moves on to the next customer.

"It could have been worse." Connor smiles, taking my hand with the one he isn't holding bags in.

"Yeah... I guess it could have."