-26-

-y/n's POV

"Happy Christmas Lieutenant!" I say smiling, Connor nudges me gently,

"It's Merry Y/N, merry Christmas, remember?" Connor says kindly.

"Oh, yeah... Merry Christmas Lieutenant!" I say and Hank laughs.

"Merry Christmas!" He responds, opening the door further. Connor and I step in, and I lean down to unleash Blue, who immediately rushes over to Sumo.

Connor hands the wrapped gifts to Hank who smiles and puts them on the coffee table,

"Thank you." He says, and he reaches beneath the tree to get his gifts for us, placing them on the coffee table as well.  Connor and I take a seat on the couch and Hank sits in his arm chair, smiling a bit.

"It's been a while since I've uh-" he scratches the back of this head, " well, since I've given anyone a Christmas gift so don't expect anything too amazing, I umm... You guys are really hard to shop for alright?" He says. Connor and I laugh, and Hank hands us some haphazardly wrapped gifts.

"Thank you Lieutenant." Connor and I respond simultaneously. Hank closes his eyes and shakes his head,

"Just open the damn gifts." He says laughing. Connor tries to unfold it, searching for the pieces of tape and carefully pulling them free.

"You're supposed to just rip it." Hank says. Connor tilts his head like a confused puppy.

"Rip it? Why would I do that you spent so much time wrapping it?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows, thinking the same thing. Hank laughs and picks up one of our gifts to him, perfectly wrapped, with the paper matching up at the seams, he turns it in his hand and rips the paper open. I see Connor's LED circle yellow and I'm sure mine does as well, I furrow my eyebrows and Hank laughs. I can't tell if it's at the gift or our reactions, he's opened the mug from Connor.

"Guys it's just wrapping paper." He says, crumpling it up and tossing it onto the floor where Blue runs over, investigating to make sure it's not something he can eat. He sniffs it, and swats at it, before going back to Sumo.

"Thank you Connor, it's great." Hank says, smiling widely, "your turn." He says nodding to the gift in Connor hand. Connor looks down at the present and rips into it slowly at first before pulling all the paper away, he looks at the shreds and rolls them up as well, placing them on the couch next to him instead of throwing them like Hank had. He turns the box in his hands. It's a coin collectors kit. He smiles, opening it and examining the wooden box, it has small slots for quarters and years or states beneath.

"You're uh, supposed to try and find quarters that match the slots..." Hank says. Connor looks back to him with a huge smile on his face.

"Thank you Lieutenant!" He beams. Hank laughs, clearly a little surprised by how excited Connor is. Hank looks to me now and I glance down at the gift in my hands. I turn it over and smile a bit, I pull into the wrapping and it rips easily. I smile and pull the box out of the paper, balling up the paper and tossing it towards Blue. He jumps excitedly and tries to eat it again, before realizing it's paper.

"Thank you Hank!" I say. He laughs,

"You're supposed to open it." He says, I look down at the white cardboard box in my hands without any markings and pull it open. Inside there is a Detroit Police Department sweatshirt inside (guys should it say Anderson on the back I mean is that too much? I think it's adorable but what do I know)

I look up at him and laugh,

"Thank you Hank." I say smiling.

"Why are you laughing?" He asks, I just pass him my gift to him. He opens it to see the same sweatshirt only in his size and laughs as well. I pull my sweatshirt on and nod for Hank to do the same.

"Lieutenant we'll be matching!" I say excitedly. He shakes his head laughing and putting his on. I hand Connor the gift I'd gotten him. He opens it and pulls out the same sweatshirt. Hank puts his head in his hands and shakes from laughter as Connor puts his on.

"Thank you y/n!" He says, excited to match as well. "There's more." I say nodding to another small wrapped gift, he takes it and opens it. It's a wrist watch.

"It was Kamski's idea, I told him you don't really need a watch to know what time it is but..."

"I like it!" He says excitedly putting it on,

"Don't worry Lieutenant we have more gifts for you as well!" Connor says. Hank laughs and takes another gift off the table.

*** heyyy guys, ummm.... soooooo... alright, I'm sorry it took me 300 years to update this, I love all the comments you guys leave though it's amazing! Thank you for all the support, it's so cool to see you guys making jokes and stuff in the comments. Since I saw a few of you are JSE fans, who saw today's video?! Anyone else psyched for the egos to come out because ik i am! Alright anyways, thanks again guys! <3

-Amy