-28-

-Connor's POV-

Y/n and I walk home hand in hand, the snow is still falling gently, the refreshed coat leaves Detroit looking clean and pure and beautiful. With y/n's free hand she plays with the quarter on her necklace. When we get to the apartment I stop under the overhang just outside the door, reaching into my pocket and pulling out a small bushle of leaves and red berries, they're plastic but it's the best I could do.

"It's mistletoe." I say. Y/n looks at it a bit confused. Hank had told me about the tradition and I'd gone out of my way to acquire the decoration.

"It's a Christmas tradition, when two people stand under the mistletoe..." I say, lifting my arm and dangling it above us. Y/n laughs a bit, and I take her hand with my free hand. "They have to-" I lean in and kiss her.

She pulls a way a few moments later,

"They have to what?" She asks. I laugh,

"They have to kiss." I say, kissing her again lightly. She laughs in realization.

*** Hi, this was just a short, cute way to wrap up all the Christmas fluff, I'll probably do a New Years Eve thing but then I promise I'm done with Holiday themed stuff ( for now ;) anyways I posted a one shot on my tumblr for some DBH angst so if you guys wanna check that out my Tumblr is chill-sushi and the one shot is called "Who Did You Think I Was?" (Yes Ik it's a shameless plug I'm sorrrry) that's all for now, have a good day guys!

-Amy