-22-

-Y/N's POV-

I'm sitting in the apartment going through a book of cryptograms Hank gave me, he said he'd had it in the house for a while but he couldn't figure it out, I made pretty easy work of it and was more than half way through the book, the cryptograms would spell out a joke or something, it seemed like something Hank would like but I enjoyed solving them more than reading them. 

"Y/N!" Connor knocks on the door, I unfold my legs and stand from the couch, it was strange that he had knocked considering he had a key, 

"Coming, where's your key?" I ask. 

"Ummm... I can't get to it at the moment." He replies, I open the door to see Connor standing with a puppy in his arms. He smiles shyly and I gasp. 

"Connor!" I say smiling, he steps in and shuts the door, we immediately sit down and Connor releases the puppy, who runs to me. 

"Hello!" I say, scooping it up. It's a little black ball of fur, 

"It's a Newfoundland... he doesn't have a name yet." Connor says, I just nod and continue petting the playful puppy, I got to ruffle the fur on his head and see a light beneath it, I pause furrowing my brows and pushing aside a bit of the long fur, it's an LED. I look up at Connor and my jaw drops. 

"Android dogs need homes too." He says smiling shyly, I almost start to cry, this dog is just like us, a little lost puppy, new to this world, new to a humanity that might accept him. 

"I love him." I say. Connor smiles, I can tell he's a bit relieved. 

"Well... what do you wanna name him?" He asks.

** Soooo, what do you guys wanna name the puppy? Lmk in the comments! Also just wanna thank you guys for leaving so many comments and voting so much, coming back from my trip to so many notifications was amazing so thank you guys soooo much! This is just a short chapter to get back into it, hope you liked it, also really curious if you guys like that the puppy is an android so feel free to lmk!

-Amy