-35-

-Y/N's POV-

So many emotions come back to me in one moment, Connor pulls away from me for a moment. 

"I..." he reaches into one of his pockets and pulls something out, "Here, I didn't want you to lose it..." He say, revealing the necklace he'd given me for Christmas. I smile and a tear comes to my eye. 

"Thank you,  thank you so much Connor." I say, trying not to sob, I'm so overcome by emotions I don't even know what to say, it's like every emotion i felt in my memories is coming back to me full force, at the same time. Connor clips the necklace around my neck and smiles, the door opens and Hank stands frozen for a moment, before rushing over to me. I stand quickly and he pulls me into his arms, nearly lifting my feet off the ground. 

"I thought I lost you kid..." He says, pulling away from me. 

"You can't get rid of me that easily Lieutenant." I joke, winking. He half laughs half sobs, and tries to wipe his tears away as nonchalantly as possible. Connor takes my hand as Kamski walks in. 

"Thank you." I say, Kamski just nods. 

"You're all so fascinating..." He says looking at our interlocked hands. "what a strange little family." He turns away and we follow him to the door. 

"Have a good night." He says, leading us to the foyer and opening the front door. 

"Goodbye!" Chloe says, innocently as we leave, the front door closes behind us and we climb into Hank's car together, one happy, strange little family. 

***

Buh Boom! I am not gonna lie it was really hard to wrap this story line up, for a while i had no clue what i was gonna do with it but I'm really happy with how it turned out, I hope you guys are too! I'm probably gonna do a few more fluff chapters, especially if you guys have any requests, but I'm hoping to try and do more with this Deviant who's trying to kill off any non-deviant Androids. I dunno, what do you guys think? Anyways that's all for now. If anybody has requests or suggestion you know what to do! Have a good one :)

-Amy