Chapter Ten

****Warning- This chapter includes mature, R-Rated content. It is also my first full on sex scene and may not be the best. Yes, I have technically had some sexual scenes in The Vampire and his Tortured Mate but those were rape and not love and were very lacking in details. This scene is nothing like those and hopefully will be decently written. You've been warned. If you don't like or don't want to read it, then feel free to skip the part between the asterisks(*). Thank you all for reading and I love you all.****

 Faelen's POV - Thursday Evening. Sept. 19

After lunch, which still had me turning bright red with the thought of what happened, I finished out the rest of the school day in a daze. Even when we were picked up and brought home to be put under lock an key to hopefully hide us from the hunters that may or may not come today, I was still on a pleasure high. I heard the girls giggling at me and that snapped me out of my thoughts. I felt my cheeks heat up and knew I was blushing.

"Sorry. What did you say?" I asked them and watched them roll their eyes while my sister shook her head.

"I said that the boys should be back soon and we will be leaving you two to your mates." Jess said.

"Then we were joking saying that maybe you guys would get to know each other intimately," Lena said, wiggling her eye brows suggestively. "But it seem you might have already."

"You reek of him. In a good way, calm your tits." Ley said. I noticed I was growling at her and looked down. They all giggled again.

"Oh be nice to him Ley. He's mated to an alpha heir. They are very possessive and lustful when it comes to their mates. And with how hot Fae is and how you two were acting today, I'm surprised they didn't go all the way." Lena said then rolled her eyes when I made a face at her. "You have no mark on your neck and your scents aren't mixed they are just overlapping. If you had gone all the way and mated, your scents would be more perfectly blended rather than sort of overlapping like they currently are."

"Aww look at him, he's redder than a tomato. I didn't know we could get that red." Jess giggled.

"As much as I love that shade of red on his beautiful face. I prefer to be the only one to be the cause of it." I felt my heart stop then race to make up for it at the voice coming from my doorway.

"Callen." I said softly, a smile on my face. I held my arms out to him and he walked across the room and pulled me up against his chest. I nuzzled my face in his neck and felt myself relaxing.

"Aww, so cute. Looks like that's our cue to go now. Talk to you later." Lena said, yanking Jess up before they left. I looked over and saw Cameron carrying Ley out of my room, shutting the door on his way out. I smiled and looked up at Callen. I didn't even have time to blink before I felt his lips on mine. It was a simple brush of lips, a light kiss, but it quickly turned to one of passion. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to allow him to slide his tongue in. I let out a moan and felt him pull me tighter against him. After a few minutes, I pulled away and looked into his eyes. I could see the love he felt for me shining in his eyes. I could also see the lust.

"So they have made it to town but we have no idea where they are. Which means you aren't leaving my side until this is all over. I will not lose you." He said, leaning his forehead against mine. I tilted my head up and rubbed my nose against his and smiled.

"Even if there were no hunters, I wouldn't leave your side." I told him and saw him smile. He pressed a quick kiss to my lips before he let go of me and took a step away. I tried not to let out a growl of frustration. I knew he was still trying to wait until tomorrow for me but I no longer want to wait. I want him to claim me now. I thought we had established that at lunch but it seems we were no closer to that happening than we were this morning.