Epilogue

Fae's POV - 6 Years Later. Feb. 15

"Callen!" I yelled as once again, he was not doing his job of keeping the twins or their brother in the playroom. We were setting up, well trying to anyways, for the twins' sixth birthday party and Callen had one job. Keep the three kids in the playroom while the rest of us set up. I could never leave my kids to the Omega sitters simply because they would not stay with anyone other than immediate family or family friends.

"Sorry Fae. Really. Cyril just refuses to stay down there and wherever he goes, Sylas goes. Gideon just wants to be like his big brothers so if they misbehave he does. Three of them is too much for me alone." He whined as he finally caught Cyril and scooped him up in his arms. He swung Sylas up on to his shoulder and grabbed up Gideon in his other arm before turning to me with a triumphant smile I rolled my eyes at him.

"You said you could handle it Mr. Alpha." I said and his smile fell. I could hear the pack laughing as they continued setting up for the party.

"I didn't think it would be this difficult. You handle them all just fine on your own even while pregnant. I didn't think it'd be this hard." He complained. I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose. Yes, I was pregnant again. Gideon was adopted, he was abandoned by rogues as a baby no more than a few days after he was born and I took him in as part of our family. He was three now, still oblivious to the fact that we were his adoptive parents and that would remain the case for a few more years, and obviously the twins were six as of four twenty seven this morning. I was currently two months pregnant and handling the hormones better this time.

"It's because I'm their mom. They listen to me. Put them down." I said and he did. Immediately Cyril took off running and the other two followed. "Cy. Sit." I spoke calmly. I didn't shout or even use my Luna or Crimson Moon Wolf voice. Cyril stopped immediately and sat on the ground. The other two followed his lead once again and Callen looked at me like I'd grown a third head.

"But...how?" He questioned as he looked at the three little boys who were sitting and looking up at me.

"Go play." I said in the same tone and all three were up and running straight for the playroom. "Treat them like pack not our children. They are wolves more than human at this age and you know that better than I do. Now go keep them in there for another thirty minutes or you'll regret it." He took off after the kids the moment I finished speaking and I sighed and plopped into the metal chair set up by the plastic table we'd set up for the kids to sit at and eat.

"Luna?" I heard someone call and looked up. Sam was standing in front of me and I smiled up at him.

"You know you can call me Fae, Sam." I said and he gave me a shy smile. "What's up?"

"Avery said the jumper people are here and the people you called to hire the clown just called and cancelled." I sighed and let out a groan before standing.

"Alright thanks. I'll go take care of it. Have Avery help with the jumper set up." Sam nodded and ran off. I pulled out my phone and made a call to find out about a new clown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cyril! Where is your necklace? I told you not to take it off." I scolded him as he ran by me to get to the jumper with his brothers and small group of friends chasing after him.

"Daddy has it. Bye Momma!" He yelled and ran off. I sighed. I loved my kids but they were a handful at times. Sylas came running back and stopped in front of me and held his arms up. I smiled and swung him up to rest on my hip.

"Hey there Sy. What's up my little pup?" I asked him as he played with his necklace. He had the one with the yellow stone and his brother had the green.