Before We Begin

Hi! Welcome to my Salute Sequel, Legacy.

In this sequel, I am going to take the 2014 Godzilla, and adapt it, Here's a few things you should know about this story and what's different to the movie.

This story is going to take place 2 years after Kong: Skull Island, which means it's the year 1975, not 2014 where the original film takes place. It also means that I am going to adapt the script and movie to fit the characters that I am going to include, which are Charlotte Wilson (Who I own and created) and James Conrad ( who Warner Bros owns, with the exception of his dialogue in this book. I own that ;)

If you have not read my first story, Salute, I really recommend you do because it really tells you a lot about my character's personality and her relationship with James and what happened exactly. However, is is not absolutely necessary that you read it. It might not make a lot of sense but you can read this story individually (But I really do recommend that you read my first story :))

Have fun! Enjoy this story. Take your time. Vote if you want to. Comment if you want to. Read it if you want to (Though I really recommend that you do:)

If you have any sort of advice, feedback, comments or concerns about this story, don't doubt to message me about them, or comment them down below, I would greatly appreciate every comment to make this story better!