a/n

Hi guys! this story has come to an end sadly :(

after almost a year since I started the first book, I have been rooting for James and Charlotte. 

I have to admit I NEVER thought I'd get more than 1K reads on my story, and now it is passing 40K. It's a dream come true. 

A lot of people don't really read author's notes, which is why I want to keep this short, but I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for clicking on this story and just giving it a chance. I know there might be plot holes or mistakes, and sometimes I took more than a month to update but I really want to thank you. 

I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I am so incredibly grateful for people like you. Just clicking on my story and knowing that you're reading it even if you don't vote makes me so, very very happy. 

I know maybe you didn't want it to end that way, but I really liked the fact that they finally got to settle down and have a family, and it's something that I wish to do when I grow up. 

I have to say that I'm proud of the strong, brave character I created. she turned out just the way I wanted her to. She is witty, smart and perseverant, and she sure as hell doesn't take no for an answer. 

I want to tell all girls and women and everyone who is reading this: DO NOT give up on your dreams. Whether it is cooking or dancing or medicine or being a scientist or even putting up a coffee shop or just being able to play an instrument. Don't give up. Do whatever you need to do to accomplish that, and keep this in your mind: Charlotte would be SO proud of you. 

This a/n is getting long, but I got so attached to this character and to James as well. She's a part of my life and always will be. 

To charlotte: I'd really like to thank you. You're the character I could put into writing and do all the things I am scared of doing in real life. I would come here and invent someone completely different and inspire myself off of you and your accomplishments. I created a new life when mine wasn't the best, and I want to thank you for making me grow as a person. You'll always be a part of me, and even if you're just a fanfiction, you mean a lot more than that. 

If you're still reading this (which let's face it might not be a lot of you) I just wanted to say THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. 

If you need anything just send me a message and I'll be sure to answer! 

I love you all, Vale.