Chapter 2: Clothing

Enjoy!

Takumi's Point of View

 Getting to her house was no easy task. She told us to hide in the shadows to avoid being noticed. You could say it worked, but it was really hard. She looked about my age. Whatever. I didn't trust her.

"Why are you letting us stay here? You don't even know us." Kamui asked Vale. It was pretty nice house, for commoners. Big enough for all of us, somehow. No parents or siblings though. How odd.

"Oh! I just... I actually have no idea. I mean, you seem like pretty nice and believable people. You are royalty." Vale shrugged.

"So you did it only because we're royalty?" Corrin asked.

"No, I said you seemed like nice people, didn't I?" Vale smiled. But I could tell she was tired from people asking so many questions.

"Hey, where are your parents?" I asked, giving her an easier question.

"They're on a trip. They'll be gone for a week. Hopefully that'll give you guys enough time to find yourselves back home. There are a lot of you." Vale looked at all of us. Royals, retainers, and many others. I didn't even know how she had enough room for all of us.

"What about any siblings? It seems irresponsible to leave you alone like this." Ryoma asked.

"My parents aren't irresponsible! It was a mandatory trip! For work. I don't have any siblings." She growled. Her parents were obviously a sore topic

"So... You said that nobody wears these types of clothes." Oboro pondered. "What kinds of clothes do you wear then?"

"Finally! A question about something much more important!" Vale groaned. "We're going to need to go shopping-"

"Wait! I can make clothes. My name's Oboro. I am Lord Takumi's retainer." Oboro smiled. "Just show me what I'll need to make. But of course I'll need fabric..."

"Ah. Yes. My dad loved to knit and sew. We have tons of fabric, knitting needles, yarn, string, and a sewing machine. I can get my friend Namir if you want to make boys clothes." Vale grinned.

"Yes! I've been dying to use some new fabrics!" Oboro followed her upstairs. I got suspicious.

"I'm going to use the bathroom." I said.

"Do you know where it is?" Hinoka asked.

"I'll find it." I walked off to follow them. I knew that Vale was going to do something bad. I knew she wasn't trustworthy!

"Try this on for size!" I heard her say from what looked like the master bedroom. I knew it!

"HOLD IT!" I yelled holding up my Fujin Yumi. Vale looked at me oddly. Oboro did too. Vale had just handed Oboro an outfit. Whoops.

"Uh... Takumi? What are you doing here?" Vale asked.

"Um... I..." I stuttered.

"Did you need to know where something was?" She asked me.

"Nope!" I ran off. I sat back in my chair at the table downstairs where I had been before.

"Hey Hoshidan Scum." Leo snarled. A fight started. Pretty normal of a thing if you  ask me. One person calls the other a mean name, fighting starts. No matter where we are. When we finished fighting, the whole room had been trashed. Vases were on the ground, chairs flipped over, and everything was moved out of place, It didn't even look like a kitchen anymore.

"Damn!" I spat. I had just knocked over a family photo. The glass from the frame was shattered and on the floor.

"Hey! Check out what-" Oboro looked at the huge mess. "What did you guys do? Vale will be here any-"