Chapter 10: Group Problems

The song above I feel would be fit for Vale. I thought that she would sing this to Takumi. It's called feelings are fatal ,(And yes, it's lower case), it's by mxmtoon. I hope you enjoy the song.

This chapter might be kind of short, but enjoy!

Takumi's POV

"If her family hadn't died, I think we still would have been friends!" Shivani screamed. Luckily, no one was nearby, so she could scream as loud as she wanted.

"H-Hey! You don't have to cry!" I patted the spot next to me for her to sit next to me again. She sat down.

"We've been friends since she was five. After she turned ten, she started to avoid us. I think it's because she was scared that she would hurt us. Like..." She hesitated, not knowing whether I knew about what happened to her brother.

"Her brother." I finished off.

"Yeah. But If her family hadn't died, we would've still been best friends. Akira doesn't talk to us anymore either." She sighed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Akira doesn't know who she is anymore. After Vale left our group, she hasn't talked to us very often either. Sometimes she joins us, but she mostly uses her free time to find out how to control ice powers. She wants our group back together, but she's another reason it's being torn apart. She wants to help Vale. Kane and Yoko are a different story. Kane is a bit more violent and Yoko is a good girl. At one point, Kane did something really bad and told Yoko to not tell anyone, but she told a teacher and he got in huge trouble. Now they're fighting, tearing our group apart more. And then, there is Sanjiro. He's super popular, so he never has any time for us anymore." She sighed.

"So technically, most of the friends you care about don't have time for each other anymore?" I asked.

"Yeah. Vale distanced herself, Akira is always researching, Kane is angry at Yoko, Yoko is angry at Kane, and Sanjiro doesn't have any time for us anymore." She explained in a much easier to understand fashion.

"Why didn't you just say that before? I'll help you." I shrugged.

"WHAT?" She screamed. "I mean, what? Why would you want to help us? You haven't known us for that long, and you don't owe me. I owe you more than you owe me."

"You're a really nice kid, and I owe you for your kindness. Who do you think will be the easiest to get back together?" I asked her.

"Hm. That depends on what your good at. It's either, you help someone find a way to control ice powers better, stop a fight, or get someone to have more time for us. Vale should join us again if you help Akira though." She shrugged.

"Hmph. I think I'll try making Kane and Yoko make-up." I agreed.

"Then I have some advice for you. Kane doesn't want to fight Yoko. In fact, he had a crush on her. I don't know about Yoko, but I think setting them up would have them make-up." She waved and left. Time for me to play matchmaker. I stopped before walking to the lunch area to find Yoko and Kane.

"Oh god. I don't even know what they look like."

I hope you liked this chapter!