Chapter 11: Yoko, Kane, and Akira

The song above I feel would be fit for Vale (Again). I feel like she would sing this to Takumi. It's called A Tale of Six Trillion Years and Overnight Story. I don't know who it's by, but I hope you enjoy the song and story!

Takumi's POV

I ran to look for Shivani. She knew what they looked like. Eventually, I found her.

"Shivani!" I tapped her on the shoulder. "What do Yoko and Kane look like anyway?" She just smiled.

"Trust me. You'll know them as soon as you see them." And with that, she turned back around, running to her next class. My next class was P.E., so I ran there to warm up.

"Okay! Attendance!" The P.E. teacher yelled. Since Vale's last name started with a Y, she was called at the end.

"Valentine Yad!" He screamed

"She's not here today. She got a 106 Fahrenheit fever," I shrugged.

"Oh, okay." He wrote her an excused absence. He took that well. He actually had a better reaction than everyone else I told. "Okay, now that we're done with attendance, it's time to pair up for bow training. I've been keeping tabs on you all, and I'm going to have the more experienced kids teach the less experienced kids. Okay, for the first pair, Kira, you seem experienced, so you're going to teach Felix, who has been having a bit of trouble." The P.E. teacher until he got to my name. "Takumi, you were going to work with Vale again, but she's sick, so you're going to teach Yoko." A girl with Long red hair, freckles, and icy blue eyes walked over to me.

"Hello, I'm Yoko." She shook my hand.

"Hello, I'm Takumi." I smiled.

"I know. You're one of the kids who showed up after school already started." She shrugged. "So, let's get started. I heard you're one of the greatest archers in the history of this school." She walked off toward the targets.

"Kane." I said. She turned around, fury burning in her eyes.

"I would prefer if you didn't mention his name in front of me." She glared at me.

"I wanted to know a few things. Like why you left the group of you, Akira, Kane, Sanjiro, and Shivani." I looked at her with curiosity.

"Left? I never wanted to leave, but Kane was a part of it so I left. But he left too." She cringed. "That stupid troublemaker!" She fired an arrow, hitting the bulls eye probably because she was imagining that to be Kane's head, otherwise she wouldn't have needed help.

"But what happened between you two?" I asked Yoko.

"Nothing that YOU need to know." She snorted.

"Listen, do you miss VALE?" I asked her. She hesitated, but then started to shoot arrows again.

"She's doing what she must. I think that Akira's just wasting her time." She shrugged. One by one, her aim started worsening.

"Hey. You should tilt your foot like this. You'll be more comfortable." I showed her what Vale had taught me.

"Huh. you're right. Fine, I'll say what happened. Kane just so happened to steal something from a teacher, and I just so happened to be watching. He told me not to tell, but I knew that that was the wrong thing to do, so I told on him. And he got very angry with me. So we started fighting. At first, it was verbal. But then he started punching me and bullying me. But I always noticed at he was holding back. I could tell. Do you know why?" She asked me.

"Well, Shivani told me this, And I don't know if it's true, but Shivani said he has a crush on you." I shrugged. Her face burned up.

"Wh-What?" She dropped her bow. "Heh. I was hoping this day would come. Come see me tomorrow, and see how it went." I had no idea what she was talking about, but the bell rang so I didn't have time to answer. After school, I ran home to check on Vale.