Chapter 5: School Chaos

I really hope you enjoy this chapter!

Takumi's POV

 "How do you know that song?" I asked her. Vale looked at me, startled.

"T-Takumi! What are you doing out here tonight?" She scrambled and pulled herself together.

"I suppose I could ask you the exact same question" I shrugged.

"But about the song, do you know it or something?" She asked, seemingly quite curious.

"Yeah. Azura sings it all the time. I think the song is cursed." I sighed. "How do you know it?"

"I don't really know. One day, I heard a song in my head. Lyrics started slowly coming to me. I know most of it." She looked up at the starry night sky. My teeth chattered.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked her.

"Huh? Nah. I can withstand extreme cold temperatures. Probably connected to the fact that I can freeze things." She shrugged.

"Weird. You should get some sleep. It must be tiring to have to take care of us all." I told her. She seemed a little surprised about me caring.

"Why do you care? It doesn't seem like you trust me anyway." She looked away from me. I felt sort of ashamed.

"I want to try trusting you. Now, you should get some sleep." I walked off, she stared at me with curiosity.

"Heh. You're one odd boy, Takumi." She laughed. I sat back down in the room I was staying in.

"Ryoma! Truth or dare?" Hinoka asked, and I realized that I still didn't know where Azura was.

"Damn, I never found Azura." I swore. Everyone looked at me.

"What WERE you doing then?" Hinoka asked me.

"I found Vale singing Azura's song." I shrugged. "I bet she's asleep by now."

"Oh. I was going to ask if she wanted to join us. Hey Takumi? Can you ask her that?" Elise asked. I threw my hands in the air.

"I'm not just going to go into her room and say, 'Hey! Want to join us even though I just told you to go to sleep? Yes? Okay!'"

"Ugh, fine. I'll just to do it myself." Elise walked off before I could stop her.

"*sigh* When will she learn?" I groaned. "See, kids like her don't understand that you're not supposed to wake people-"

"Elise told me that I should join you talking." Vale plopped down next to me, I sighed, partially because I had just told her to go to sleep. "So... What are you guys doing?" We all thought for a moment. What were we doing? Nobody remembered. Except me. But why would I remind them about something I don't want to play?

"Huh. I don't remember." Azura sighed. Wait- WHERE DID SHE COME FROM???

"Azura? Were you here the whole time?" Corrin asked. Azura nodded. Damn, I'm stupid. Vale shrugged and started to talk.

"It's really late you know. I don't understand why you would come into my room at 10:47 p.m., but you should get to sleep." Vale walked off, even though she had just come. The weekend went by fast. Vale had brought us to Sarah G.'s house and we met her dad. He was willing to get us in, but Vale had to pay money. She did. Without her parent's permission. Strange. Before I knew it, Monday came. My electives were archery and photography. Hm. Not so bad. Except for the fact that Vale was in my photography class.

"Hey, Takumi? We're here." Vale reminded me. She dragged us off the bus. I didn't know what the people at home were doing, but they were lucky.

"Hey, Leo? Your shirt is inside out." I told Leo. He immediately asked another male student where the bathroom was, changed, and came back.