A bigass ship with cats and allies

Thor

It was a week after Shuri's ceremony, a week and a day after she found the heart shaped herb and the two panther cubs. She had named them after her family, one after her brother and the other after her cousin. I understood that perfectly, I knew how it felt to miss a brother. The ceremony hadn't been very interesting. Nobody had challenged her, maybe because they didn't want to fight a girl, or maybe because nobody wanted to lead the country in time like these, in times of despair. That too I understood. I was the King of a broken kingdom. I wondered how my people were doing, they must have been out there somewhere in space. I sighed, "I wish they were here. I wish they were all here, Heimdall too... Loki too..." My best friend... my brother. They're gone... they're gone forever...

The weather had changed, it was storming outside. The others send me accusing looks from time to time, but I'm not always controlling the weather , and I wasn't at that moment, it was just raining and thundering. I could stop it if I wanted to, but I didn't want too. It was good for the land, maybe some new tree and new plants would be able to grow on the soil... I felt guilty, guilty for not going for the head, but I had wanted revenge... If I had gone for the head, he wouldn't have suffered... but I would have saved so many people...

"You okay Point Break?" "Would you please stop calling me that?" I said while looking up at Tony from out if the chair in which I was sitting. "Sorry," he said with a smile. "But... are you okay?" "What makes you think I'm not?" "Well, you look a little gloomy." "Is it because of the thunder? Because I'm not doing that?" "Well maybe a little. Maybe you're doing it without meaning to... because of your bad mood..." "That... has happened... yes..." "Anyway, I'm not here to accuse you of anything, just checking if you're alright." "I'm doing as well as any man who just lost everything can." "Not very well." "No... not very well." "You know Thor, you can always talk to us." I sighed, "I know, it's just, you wouldn't get my troubles... I mean, sure, you all get the, "losing my family" part, but the part where half of my people were killed... where I, their King, couldn't protect them... none of you would get that..." "That... well that's true. But you can still tell us. You're always there for us when we need someone to talk to... We don't do it that often, but you are there for us."

"Tony has a point there," Clint said as he leaned over the back of my chair. "you're always there for us, even though you don't understand all of our Midgardian problems." "So, we were all thinking," Bruce joined in, "we need to be there for you a little more often too." "Which is why we're all here for you now," Natasha said. "To support you," Steve finished." I smiled, "Thank you, my friends." "So, you're going to tell us what's bothering you?" I sighed, "I guess you left me no choice." "Not really no," Nat agreed. "Nat..." "Sorry." I smiled, "No, that's okay. You're my friends, I should tell you what's bothering me." I rubbed the back of my neck, not knowing where to start. "Well, it all began when Thanos attacked us I think... or maybe before that, when my sister attacked Asgard and invaded it with her zombie army. Then Surtur destroyed the whole of Asgard and..." I sighed, "We escaped. I thought I was leading my people into safety, but, I wasn't. I lead them right onto Thanos's path. He killed half of them... half of my people, including one of my best friends and my brother. And now, because of me, because I wanted revenge... half of the universe is gone. I had him, I could have killed him, but I buried my axe in his chest! I should have aimed for the head, I could have aimed for the head, but I didn't!" "And you feel guilty for that?" Steve asked. "Of course I do!" "Stop that," Natasha said. "You went for his chest, so what? That could have killed him too... It's where his heart is, if he has one." "But I didn't kill him." "You tried." "We all tried." "Thor, listen. Yes, you made a mistake, but we've all made mistakes. Our mistakes don't define us. It's human, okay? It's normal." I sighed, "I know, I just can't help but feeling guilty." "We all do," Tony said. "we all feel guilty, we all could have prevented it." "How?" "How? Maybe by not fighting against each other. We all did that." I looked up at my friends, Tony was right, they would have stood a better chance if they hadn't been divided. "You all feel bad for that?" The all nodded. "So I'm not the only one who feels guilty?" "Of course you're not." "You're just... well... you're not human, but you're like a human... nobody is perfect Thor." "No, I guess nobody is, no matter how hard we try." I realized now that I had been wrong. I had once said, "What more can I lose". I had thought that there was nothing left that I could lose, but I had been wrong. I still had my friends, I could still lose them. It also gave me a reason to fight, or, an extra reason. To protect my friends.