Loads of confusion and some s'mores

(I created some sort of plothole... I tried to fix it. I hope it works...)

Loki

I enjoyed all their stunned faces in silence, just for a few seconds. Right before I got tackled by Thor, who wanted to give me a hug. "BROTHER, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" He screamed into my ear. Really Thor? You want me to go deaf or something? "Did you really fall for that little show back there, brother?" I asked him. He looked down at me, stood up and pulled me up with him. "Show? That was a show?" "Well of course it was. You really think I'd attack Thanos with a dagger when I have so much more to offer?" "It was a trick?" I sighed, sometimes Thor could be so easily dumbfounded. "Yes, it was a trick, an illusion." "But, your illusions... people can't touch them..." "Well... it might have been someone who I convinced to pose as me... and... who I enchanted to look like me... Or my illusions have become stronger. You choose which one you'd rather believe." It was the latter, but I w "What?" " Brother, which hand do I write with?" "Your right hand." "And which hand do I usually attack people with?" "Again, your right hand. " "And which hand do my illusions use?" "Their left hand... And "you" attacked Thanos with your left hand. It was an illusion. Which is why "you" didn't revert back into your Jotun form when "you" died." I smiled, "Indeed, you're cleverer than you look brother ." Good thing too.

"Wait a minute, where's Sam?" the voice of the patriot suddenly sounded from behind Thor. "Sam?" Thor replied as he turned to face the "Captain". "Yes, Sam Wilson, the Falcon." "Let me explain that," I said as I stepped forward. "I might have deleted your memories of him dying and might have posed as him ever since... I switched between that and the cat on the ship of the remaining Asgardians." "You what?" miss Romanoff asked me angrily. "I think my explanation was quite clear Romanoff." "How dare you?" "Well..." "You erase our memories of one of our friends dying and then you pose as him? Is that how you try to win us over?" "Well... that's not what I was thinking of..." "Then what were you thinking?" "That you would have never trusted me if I showed up as myself." "With good reason!" "Natasha!" She sighed and turned to Rogers, "Yes?" "What happened has happened, leave it be. What he did was wrong, but he helped us." "That is true. You really think we wandered into that cave full of that heart shaped herb on accident?" "Are you saying you led us there?" I smiled, "I'm a God, I know a lot. How's your ankle?" "Better than it was...." "Good. Now how about we take this conversation inside?" "That's a very good idea brother."

Natasha

We all "assembled", as Steve likes to call it, in the Avengers common room. "Now, Loki, please explain yourself," Steve said with his, I'm Captain America, I have a lot of authority, voice. Loki smiled, "Well, it all began so many years ago. In 2012, remember?" "We all remember 2012," Scott said, "what happened in 2012," he added in a whisper. "It was the year Earth was attacked by those damned aliens," I reminded him, "you might not have been there but it was all over the news." "Oh, yeah, that..." "Indeed, it was the year the Chitauri attacked Midgard, with me, brainwashed by Thanos, at their head." "How can we be sure that you were brainwashed?" "You should ask miss Romanoff, she has seen me up close... She might have seen that my eyes were blue." Steve turned to me and I nodded in response. "And what color are they now, Romanoff?" I walked over to him, stood in front of him like so many years ago. "They're green." "Does that remind you of something, or someone, else?" I turned to Clint, his eyes had been the same shade of blue as Loki's had been back then, now they were his natural eye color. I turned back to Loki, "How can we be sure that it wasn't another one of your tricks?" "My dear Romanoff-," Oh really? "-I thought Bruce had already convinced you that I'm not the bad guy." "Bruce doesn't really convince me of anything." "Because he turned you down?" "That is none of your business." "I'm sorry." No you're not. "What I'm saying is, you know who the real enemy is. And it's not me, it's Thanos. I want to help you." "And why is that? Give us one reason to believe you." "Because nobody... Nobody messes with my head!" "You want revenge." "Isn't that what we all want?"