Coulson still likes shadows... all hail Netflix

Daisy

"So, we're just going to stand here as he plays his trick?" I asked May we were standing on the deck, or whatever you call it on a plane, of the Bus 2.0. "Yes." "And you think that's a good idea?" "I never said I thought that." "Because... I'm guessing they'll be pretty shocked, since they think he's dead and all." "Yes." "And shock can make people do crazy stuff." "Yes." "And you're not concerned?" "No." "Why?" "They're the Avengers, they won't kill him." "Not kill him?" "They probably won't hurt him either, not much. Nat might want to punch Fury in his face when she meets him again. After she heard his story."

The ramp went down and we all focused on Phil, who was keeping himself to the shadows. As soon as the ramp was completely down he stepped out of them. I heard gasps from the Avengers, one of them was yelling and I heard someone use the word bastard. It sounded like a legitimate response and I'm guessing they were talking about Fury. Who was in fact a secret keeping bastard, according to what I had heard.

Phil walked all the way down the ramp, "I heard you guys needed some help, so I decided to pick up some of my old team members to offer you mine." It was true, he had picked up some old team members, including Hunter, Bobbi and me. "What the hell?" A female voice responded. "Nice to see you too, Romanoff." "You were dead." "Were, yes, past tense." "What happened?" A male voice asked. "I'd like to explain that in that big castle over there. It's quite a long story, Barton." "You'd have to forgive us if we want a little bit of explanation now, Coulson." Another male voice. "All I can say right now is that it was Fury's idea." "Of course he answers to the Captain," May mumbled. "Huh?" "Phil has a bit of an obsession with Captain America... like he has with a lot of other vintage things," she explained to me. "You're telling me Coulson's a Captain America fangirl?" Mack snorted when he heard me say that. "Don't call him that when he's around... but yes."

"You say you picked up a team?" This voice was one I recognized from TV, Tony Stark. "Yes, we're not with much, but we're a good team. We work together almost perfectly." He turned to look at us, "If you'd like to come down..." We did as he asked, whether we liked it or not. As soon as we came into view of the Avengers and their... friends some of their expressions changed. The red headed woman for example, of whom I was sure it was Natasha Romanoff smiled when she caught sight of May. "Melinda?" "Nat." "I thought you were done with the whole fighting thing?" "So did I once." "What brought you back in?" "Long story." "You all got long stories, don't you?" May nodded.

"May," another one, agent Barton, said with a nod, "And look who else we got there, agent Morse, agent Mackenzie. And if I'm right it's S.H.I.E.L.D.'s famous science duo, agent Fitz and agent Simmons." "You're right," Jemma replied. "Interesting, who are the others?" Phil wanted to reply but Natasha interrupted him, "Well, one of them is Bobbi's ex... if I'm right." "I have name," Hunter said. "I know." "Do you?" He turned to Bobbi, who shrugged, "Women talk, gossip spreads." "So you weren't friends with Missy Russia over there." "Oh, I was." "And I have a name."

"And who's the last member of your team?" Again, Phil got interrupted before he could reply, this time by a young woman, Shuri the Queen of Wakanda. Yeah, I did my homework, Phil made me. "Hasn't she been on TV several times? They call you Quake, don't they?" I nodded. "You got a real name?" "Daisy Johnson," I told her. "I thought your name was Skye?" It was then that I noticed Lady Sif. "It wasn't my real name, it was the name I chose." "You chose your own name?" Romanoff asked me. "well, it's better than Mary Sue Poots, the name they gave me when I got into the system." "You're an orphan." "Not exactly." "Let me guess, long story?" "Yes." "Well, we better get to the castle then," Shuri said.

May

As we followed Shuri to the castle, Nat fell back to talk to me. "Well, long time no see, huh?" "Long time indeed." "Now what got you back in?" "I see your curiosity hasn't subsided." She shrugged, "Now what happened?" "Nick told me to watch Phil." "And... because of that you're fighting again?" "There was more." "Which will be explained later?" "Yes." "You still use as much words as you did before S.H.I.E.L.D. fell it seems." "I guess some things never change." "Yeah, I guess." "And what have you been doing lately?" "Oh, you know, going undercover, fighting some aliens, wondering how I'm not dead yet, the usual." "Sounds like a normal Friday night." "What, you fought aliens?" "Well," I glanced at Daisy for a second, "sort off, I fought one once." "An alien?" "A Kree." "What is a Kree?" "An alien." "What kind of alien?" "A dangerous one." "Like most we have encountered." "Most?" She glanced at a blue and purple woman walking a few feet away from us, then her eyes went to a raccoon walking on his hind legs and wearing clothes. "Yeah, some are okay." "Like the Asgardians." "Yes."

After the Warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें