Moving on

Daisy

Well... so that was basically the end of the whole big Thanos adventure. It was a crazy ride man, and we went in with quite a lot of people, sadly, we came out with two less. But, they knew that this could happen, we all knew when going in. I mean, it's happened before, I'm pretty sure we've all seen it happen... I'm pretty sure we all lost someone we really cared about. Someone who was... close to us and that sucks, it sucks to look back on the good memories for a while, cause it makes you think of what could have been. Believe me, I have been there... but... it will get better, eventually. Sure, sometimes it takes years, but... that's just normal. Everyone is different and because of that we all mourn differently and you know what? That's completely fine. Now enough with the sad talk, because there were also some good things at the end of this.

Example one, S.H.I.E.L.D. being reformed. Yeah, you heard that right. In the six months after we defeated Thanos S.H.I.E.L.D. got reformed, and we even got a new director... and it might not be who you expected it to be. Neither Phil nor Mack wanted to lead, so there was a vote, or more an election of some sorts, and eventually agent Hill, or well, director Hill came out on top. I have to say that the position of a leader suits her, although sometimes she is quite the drill sergeant. She also handpicked her deputy director... I am a little less happy about that, cause... well it's me, but... well it's needless to say that Phil is very proud of me and that he is happy to see that I'm learning to lead from someone who is even better at it than he was.

The Avengers aren't really a part of S.H.I.E.L.D. now, even though a lot of ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. agents re-joined S.H.I.E.L.D., the Avengers have chosen to remain a separate... division... is that the right word for it? Oh well, what's it matter, you get what I mean. Anyway, we're still allies and we do work together when necessary. Honestly, you'd be surprised how often we need to work together to protect this world from one or another threat. Yeah, we still get close to no days off, kit kinda sucks, but hey, saving the world is what we do, right?

Apart from the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Asgard and Captain Marvel are our allies too now, just like Black Panther. We can all call each other up when we need help, or if we wanna hang of course, cause we all remained friends, which, in my opinion, is probably the best thing that came out of this whole... mess. The friendships. Also, it's honestly just really freaking awesome to be able to call all these people. I mean, if ten years ago you'd told me I would have the Avengers on speed dial... well, the Avengers didn't exist ten years ago... wait let me do the math... seven, if seven years ago you'd told me I'd have the Avengers on speed dial one day I would have said: Yeah, cause I hacked their phones to have their numbers, but they ignore the shit out of me... Okay yeah that would have been kinda pathetic... Man, I really used to live in a van, didn't I? Wow, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm honestly kinda glad that S.H.I.E.L.D. kidnapped me all those years ago. I mean, sure, it was a crazy ride, but... well, look at me now, I'm a "superhero" with a ridiculously high position at S.H.I.E.L.D... And I have a family, sure, they're not blood related, but they're my family, and recently there was an expansion, cause you bet your ass the Avengers are my family too now... Man, I really am glad to have this.

So, yeah, it was a wild right, but, to be honest with you, if this was the outcome every time, I sure as hell would do it all over again... I mean sure it would suck at some points and being stuck in a time loop sucks... like a lot, just trust me on this, but I know that, in the end, there is this group of people that I can always depend on, that I can fall back on, people who genuinely care about me... and whom I care about as well... and I honestly am very ridiculously grateful for that. And you're allowed to tell them that, I want them to know that I am grateful for them. Sure, May might pretend not to be too happy about kit, but I'm sure even she will appreciate it.