Welcome to space, let's leave everything you know behind and enjoy your flight.

Clint

Steve walked into the common room looking annoyed and slightly angry. Understandable, considering what had happened. But it seemed to be more than just that. He seemed more off then the people who had voted for him and I wondered why. Not much later I think I got an answer to that question when Natasha walked in silently, she looked as if she tried to hide something and I guessed it had something to do with Steve. I walked up to her to ask what's wrong, but the looks she gave me told me stay away. Which I did, cause I'm a wise man and I don't want any trouble. But I was still her best friend... and so I was still concerned. So I watched her the rest of the day. I noticed that she seemed to be avoiding Steve, or more that the two of them were avoiding each other. This only made my suspicion that something had happened between them grow. And they seemed to be growing closer... Well, shit happens it seems. They didn't talk to each other the rest of the day. They went to bed without having said even a word to each other, and I'm not overstating things. I'm being fully serious. I mean, they didn't even look at each other... okay, that might be overstating things, I'm sure I saw Nat look at him once or twice but that's not the point. The point is that Steve seemed to be angry and Nat seemed to be upset.

The morning after and they still avoided each other. Even when we were preparing our stuff. We'd decided to use a whole day to prepare for going after Thanos. And we had quite the army to be fair with you. We had what was left of the Wakandan army together with a bunch of very angry Asgardians. We had an army of ants too. Apart from that we had the Avengers of course and Nebula and Rocket. We had agent May, Mackenzie, Johnson, Morse and Hunter joining us. Phil, Fitz and Simmons thought they'd be of more use here in Wakanda, which was probably true. Tony had agreed to Harley helping us out and even Shuri would join us. Maybe we do stand a chance, I thought. And I really hoped it. I wanted my family back more than anything. No matter the cost. Sure, I'd rather have travelled through time, which in my opinion still held fewer dangers than what we were about to do now, but... I man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, right?" And this was what I had to do now. Follow my idiotic friends into space to save our other idiotic friends who had died. Did I regret going back in after I had retired for the I don't know how manieth time? Yes. Would I do it again? Probably also yes. Maybe I'm an idiot too.

Daisy

And just like that we were going to space. As we were preparing Shuri was handing out suits and helmets that could survive being in open space. Just the fact that she said it made me curious to find out if they actually could. "What are they made of?" I asked her. "That's a secret, all I can say is that they're partly made from vibranium." "Huh, cool. Just like your own Black Panther suit, right?" She nodded. "So, what's so special about vibranium?" "Well, it's the strongest metal on earth." "That's neat." "I know, right? And we got quite a lot of it here." "Enough for all those suits?" "Well, you only need a thin layer of it, and it is both bulletproof and fit for open space." "Wow." 'Yeah, that's impressive, right?" "Yeah." "Even though it is impressive, let's hope we won't need them..." "I bet we will when we have to fight..." "Yeah... I guess so too."

"You done packing?" May asked me as she walked into my room without knocking. "Yes." "Good, we got one more training session before we leave." "Oh, well that just brings joy to my heart." "Cut down on the sarcasm." "That would be like cutting of a limb." "Don't be so dramatic." "See above." "Really?" I shrugged, "My mind is somewhere else so I can't really come up with anything netter right now." "Well, you better get your mind back here or else you'll get your ass kicked." "Knowing you I'll still get my ass kicked, no matter where my mind is." "That might be true." She left. She didn't wait for me to get up and follow her, she just left. Of course I got up and followed her, because I knew that she'd come back for me if I didn't. The training was long and tiring and of course I got my ass kicked. After that we finally had dinner and we all went to bed because everyone was exhausted.