After the un-snappening

Scott

"So... what are we gonna do with those stones now, huh?" I asked nobody in particular. "We keep them safe," Steve replied. "You might want to give the Time Stone to me," a voice sounded from behind me. "What the?" I said as I turned around. There was a man behind me that looked rather like the guy from the ABC series "Sherlock". "I'm Stephen Strange." "How did you get on this ship?" I asked him, even thought there was clearly a portal behind him that seemed to lead to Titan. "Through this portal I created." "Where are you from?" "I'm from Earth, just like most of you. And I brought some friends." More people walked through the portal. Two of them seemed to be from Earth, a guy somewhere in his thirties and a kid in an iron suit with a spider on his chest. "Hey everyone," the kid said.

"Peter..." Tony seemed amazed by the appearance of the kid. "Hey Mr. Stark, I'm back." That's all he could say before Tony pulled him into a hug. "I missed you kid, you have no idea." "I missed you too Mr. Stark... But I'm okay, see?" Tony looked him over and eventually decided that he was right. Then he hugged him again, "Next time you listen to me, kid, you hear me? You listen to me or I'll send you back to Earth in a pod." The kid smiled slightly, "Yes, Mr. Stark..." It was clear that he actually meant no, but Tony let it be.

"Who are those people?" Carol asked as she walked in on the reunion. "I'm Stephen Strange," Stephen Strange answered, "I used to be a Stonekeeper and I'd like to have the Time Stone back." "And how do we know for sure that we can trust you?" "Because he's telling the truth," Tony answered the question. Carol turned to him looking slightly confused. "I know him, well, I met him and he had the Time Stone. He gave it up to save me..." Carol nodded, "He should have it back then." "Thank you," Stephen said, "but... how do we get them out of the gauntlet without touching them?" Carol looked slightly confused again, "Why is that needed?" "Because a human can't touch an Infinity Stone." Carol's face went from "confused" to "challenge accepted", "Oh really? Rogers, would you mind handing me the gauntlet?" Steve did, probably wondering what she was thinking. Then she took the Time Stone out while looking Stephen straight in the eye and handed it over to him. "How did you..?" "Long story," she said as she looked at one of the other stones, the blue one, "where does this stone come from?" "The Tesseract," Loki answered, "why?" Even he seemed to be amazed by the fact that Carol, a Midgardian, just touched an Infinity Stone without going crazy. "That explains it." "Explains what?" He asked her. "I got my powers from the Tesseract," she said it as if it was nothing special, but the Asgardians seemed to be shocked. Honestly, everyone seemed to be shocked. "It explains why she can touch the Infinity Stones," Thor said. "In that case it seems fair to me that you will keep the Space Stone safe," Stephen said. Carol looked at him and nodded, "Just need some safe place to keep it. How about the other stones?" "The Asgardians will take the Reality Stone," Thor said, "So we can restore Asgard with it and keep it safe after." "Sounds fair enough if you leave Earth alone after," Stephen said. "We will only come when needed." "Good, how about the power stone?" The guy in his thirties spoke up, "If the Asgardians plan to restore Asgard, maybe they would care to help us restore some other planets... If so, we might be able to place the stone back where Thanos got it." "And where would that be?" Thor asked. "Xandar," Rocket said, "That's where the Novo Corps kept it safe. "Rocket!" "Hey Quill..." "Rocket, it's good to see you," A greenish guy with strange red tattoos without a shirt said. "Hey Drax." "Hello Rocket, it's been very long. It's good to see you again," a girl with antennae said. "Yeah, good to see you too, Mantis." Rocket pretended as if he wasn't very happy to see those people again. And they seemed to be okay with that.

"What about the Mind Stone?" Stephen asked. "We want to use that to restore Vision," Tony said, "at least... if that works." "And if not?" "Maybe we could give it to Wanda," Natasha spoke so softly that we almost couldn't hear her. "What?" "Wanda, Scarlet Witch. She got her powers from the Mind Stone right? If we give the Space Stone to Carol because she got her powers from it it would only make sense to give the Mind Stone to Wanda for the same reason, right? If we fail to restore Vision." Tony looked at her for a while, then he nodded, "Fair enough. What about the Soul Stone?" "I have an idea for that one," Stephen said, "but for that we need to go somewhere else..." "And where would that be?" A few people asked him. "The place where the Soul Stone was kept last... what did she call it again?" He asked as he turned to the guy that Rocket had called Quill. But Nebula answered before Quill could even open his mouth, "Vormir," she said. Stephen nodded, "That is where we need to go. Anyone got any questions?" I raised my hand and everyone turned to me, "Uh... yeah... is there any way I can make contact with some people on Earth?"