Slenderman

First of all, authors note, sorry guys, but these are my ideas, things that have springed from MY mind! NOBODY else's, ok? If you want to use an idea, just ask, don't steal, it would be greatly appreciated and if you ask, I won't be upset and I'd be more than happy to share the idea, and you won't have to give me credit for it unless you feel the need to, anyways, thank you for reading and enjoy the story!!! Oh and finding the stupid picture at the top was torture...I mean it was easy to find, but there was so many sexy pics to choose from, and I was dying on the inside, slowly losing what's left of my sanity because he is so sexy.

You walked into your room and crawled into the bed beside your boyfriend, Slenderman.

He was asleep, he didn't go to bed until late last night and had to get up early this morning, then had a long, exhausting day at work.

You plugged your phone up to it's charger and covered up, snuggling up to Slenderman for warmth from his large and long frame.

You rested a hand on his chest, tracing his toned muscles. It's not like Slender worked out much but he did stay in shape.

You stared off into blank space, unable to sleep. Suddenly, Slenderman shot up, panting heavily and sweating.

You sat up quickly, frightened because he shot up so quickly. "Babe, are you ok? Baby?" You placed a hand on his back.

Slender gently moved your hand away from him, causing a frown to form on your face.

"I'm fine, just a bad dream, darling." He replied scooting towards the edge of the bed. You grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards you.

"Slender? What was it about?" You asked warrily, careful not to spark his fiery temper. He tried his best not to snap at you but sometimes it's harder than usual and lack of sleep might be getting to his head.

"Nothing, it was just a dream, (y/n)." Slender said, not wanting to answer the question.

You sighed and placed a hand on his cheek, "Baby...talk to me, you know I can understand."

Slenderman sighed and repositioned himself to face you easier. "In my dream, I.... I hurt you, I killed you...I didn't stop hurting you. I ignored your screams, you begged for me to stop but I didn't.... I'm afraid I might snap one day and..." Slender looked away from you, not wanting to look you in the eye.

You frowned before placing a hand on his chin, turning his face towards yours, "Listen to me Slenderman, I care about you and you care about me. I'm here to help you when you snap, to be your verbal punching bag, and I know you wouldn't hurt me intentionally...unless of course, I asked for it.." you said the last part with a smirk as you crawled closer to him and straddled his hips.

Slender ripped his mouth open into a slight smirk, "Is that what you're doing right now?"

You bite your lip and cock an eyebrow. "Maybe..."

Slender places his hands on your hips before bringing you lower, kissing you roughly and passionately, trying to let the agression and adrenaline from his nightmare out.

You kissed back just as agressive, trailing your hands down his neck and back. You could feel a shiver rush down his spine as you brushed your finger tips against it.

Slender returned the favor by lowering his kisses down your jawline to your neck, instantly finding that special spot that made you moan every time. He had it memorized by now.

When he nipped at your neck, a small moan escaped your lips, causing you to blush. You could feel Slender smirk against the sensitive spot.

You bit your lip, refusing to moan as he continued to tease the spot. Slender grazed his sharp teeth down your neck before lifting his head and ripping your shirt with two tendrils.

Goosebumps formed on your exposed skin, the cold causing your nipples to perk up.

"Don't worry, I will get you heated, very quickly." Slender remarked, causing more heat to rush to your cheeks.

Slender ran his long tongue over the sensitive peaks, earning another moan from you.

As Slender teased your breasts, his tentacles set to work, taking off your clothes and his clothes. He shoved a tendril in your mouth, shuddering at the feeling. Slender's tentacles are SUPER sensitive.

You trailed your hands down his chest, wanting to touch every inch of his body. Explore it, as if you've never seen his body before.

Your core screamed out for him, but your moans screamed louder when he thrusted two fingers into you, teasing you greatly.

Slender smirked as he slowly thrusted his fingers in and out of your core. You trembled, trying not to moan and give him the satisfaction.

"Come on baby girl, you know you want to moan." He said as he slammed his fingers into your core roughly.

You squeaked, it was taking so much effort to not moan. He was right to, you wanted to give in and scream out his name, but this is a matter of principal, you will finally win this time.

Slender thrusted his fingers into your core faster and harder, you bit your tongue so hard that you could taste blood and feel pain. Your body was shaking and sweat was already forming on your brow from the effort it took to not moan.

The pleasure from Slender overtook the pain in your mouth. You arched your back as a wave of pleasure washed over you as you reached your climax.

Slenderman pulled his fingers out of you and smirked more, "You've gotten better at holding your moans in baby girl, but I win every time, that's just how it works."

You blushed yet smirked, "We'll see about that." You remarked as you turned the table and rolled Slender onto his back, straddling his hips again.

You held back a moan as Slender inserted himself inside you. He still hasn't made a sound, much less a moan. You grabbed a tentacle and placed it in your mouth, teasing Slender.

Slender thrusted up into you, as you ignored the fact that you wanted to moan. You continued to tease his tentacles, until Slender finally let a groan escape his throat, causing you to smirk.

Slender flipped you over and hovered over you, "Fine, you won this time but don't think that that means you get to have all the fun, now moan for your daddy."

You bit your lip, refusing to moan until Slender thrusted into you extremely hard, causing you to moan loudly. Slender smirked, "That's my good girl."

Your bodies moved with rythym, both of you giving in to sexual desire, hunger, and lust. As you both came closer to your climaxes, you lost rythym, losing all control.

You clawed your nails down his back over and over again. Slender thrusted into you as hard as possible with inhumane speed.

You arched your back and dug your nails into his back, ready to reach your climax. Slender groaned loudly, panting heavily, close to cumming.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum (y/n)." He managed to groan out between heavy breaths.

You barely heard him, unable to process much due to the fact that pleasure was over taking your body. You screamed his name loudly, finding your climax.

Slenderman groaned loudly and thrusted into you one last time, letting his seed loose inside you. He pulled away and layed beside you, panting heavily.

You panted and closed your eyes, every time is like the first it's that amazing with him. After you caught your breath you snuggled into his chest, "Feel better now?"

Slender chuckled and wrapped an arm around your body, pulling you closer. He used a tendril to pull the blanket over your bodies. "Much, thank you, my love."

You smiled and kissed his cheek, "I love you." You said before dozing off.

Just as you fell asleep, you heard Slender's voice, "I love you more, my love."

__________________________________________________________

1318 words guys!!! Also, I read over this entire chapter checking for errors but I might have missed some due to the fact that it's like four am right now lol, anyways. If you have any tips or requests, let me know!! Also, can anyone here cock their eyebrows? I can't! Let me know in the comments and I'll follow you!!