Jason The Toymaker

SO MUCH INSPIRATION THAT IDEK WHAT TO WRITE. Lol, it's overwhelming! Like, I had writers block for months and now the inspiration keeps pouring in and it's too much haha, but enjoy guys!!

You grumbled, pricking yourself with a sewing needle for the eleventh time. You were trying to sew a doll back together so that you could give it to Jason.
After plenty over pricks in your skin, you had finished it. You smiled and headed to Jason's room excitedly.  When you sling the door open then shut it again, Jason popped up with shock.
    "Y/n, what is it?!" He asked before you presented the doll you made. He smiled and grasped it. "Thank you...now that you've done what I've asked..." He gripped your wrist and pulled you onto his bed before hovering above you, quickly cuffing you to the headboard.
   A small breath escaped your lips and you blushed darkly, "Damn...I-I didn't expect you to get to this part so quickly..."
   "I get what I want..when I want it so be a good little toy and do as I say, got it?" Jason smirked when you nodded.
   He kissed you roughly as he slid his hands under your skirt and into your panties. You gasped softly when he slid his thumb over your clit.
"Like that? Bet you do, just you wait, I'm about to show you what daddy can really do." He smirked and kissed you roughly before tearing your clothing.
"D-Daddy..." you moaned out as he slid his tongue down your stomach. Jason smirked and dug his fingers into your thighs, running his tongue over your warm core. You let out a shaky breath as he slowly slid his tongue inside of you.
   You pulled at the restraints on your wrists as he nibbled on your clit gently, letting out a whimper. He quickly moved back and began to slowly strip his clothes off. A small whimper escaped your lips, "Please quit teasing me like that daddy. I worked so hard on that doll to be in a bit of control." Jason chuckled.
   "Ok, I'll give you some choices this time then." You smiled slightly and nodded your head.
   "Toys, no cuffs, or on top?" He said leaning in close. You shuddered and looked into his glowing eyes.
   "On top." You said with a little smile on your face, glad to have some control.
   He sighed, knowing that you would have the most control that way. "You're such a smart fucking toy that it pisses me off." Jason glared at you as he removed your restraints. You only smiled and happily sat in his lap, letting out a shaky moan as you took him inside of you.

  "Jason." You moaned out as you began to slowly rock your hips back and forth, earning a few groans from Jason. You aggressively kissed him and gripped onto his hair as you began to bounce quickly and roughly on his large erection. He pulled your hair roughly and grabbed your neck, making it slightly difficult to breath but you let out a satisfied moan as you kept your up and down motions going.

  "Yes, Daddy! Fuck...I'm going to cum, don't stop, please" You moaned out loudly as he held you in place and thrusted upwards. You arched your chest into him and cried out as you climaxed around him. Your legs shook uncontrollably and he flipped you on your back and hovered over you, teasing your already overly sensitive clit with his tip. 

  You whimpered and pouted until he slowly slipped it in, causing you to shiver with ecstasy and pleasure. Jason thrusted into you quickly and roughly, "Yeah, you like that? Who's pussy is this?" He yelled at you as you moaned and shook with pleasure. 

  "It's yours, daddy, it's all yours!" You screamed out as he kept your legs around his waist. You raked your nails down his back and screamed out his name when he spanked you roughly, not slowing his pace at all. 

  "Yes, my little toy, take Daddy's dick!" Jason yelled aggressively as you cried out and shook. He placed your legs on his shoulders and quickened his pace. You whimpered as he pushed deeper inside of you. You placed a hand on his stomach as a plea for him to go easier but he only thrusted harder and faster. 

  He leaned down and panted in your ear as he whispered, "Just a little longer, my toy, I'm close." You nodded and closed your eyes, as he continued and your cries turned to louder moans as you felt yourself come close to climaxing. 

  "Fuck, I'm so close, Jason." You moaned out and he quickened his pace. 

  "Me too, my toy." He groaned out. You arched your back and screamed out his name as you reached your climax again and right as you hit yours he thrusted into you one more time extremely hard as he came deep inside off you. Jason thrusted in and out slowly and softly a few more times before he pulled out and layed beside you, both of you panting for air. 

  You both ended up falling asleep cuddled up to each other. 

Um.....Soooo im so sorry that I've uh disappeared on y'all ahaha T-T uh heres a chapter