Ben Drowned

Okay guys, one quick authors note, please read, I'm sorry if there are spelling errors or I miss words in some places, I am writing these chapters quickly and spell check is a little bitch who doesn't like to help me, anyways, to try and get as many as possible, so my story can grow and get out there. I'm just trying to get more readers, but I will come back and edit stories from time to time. I do that when I experience writer's block. Ok, now that you've respected me enough to read this, here's a cookie, *hands you a cookie of your choice* now on with my fabulous lemons, oh! And did you SEE that picture of Ben!? I saw a lot of sexy pics but that was my favorite!!

__________________________________________________________

You yawned and sighed, walking into your kitchen and grabbing your coffee off the counter, walking back into the living room.

The news said another suicide had been committed in your area. You rolled your eyes and turned your TV off.

"What a load of bullshit." You say, sipping your coffee casually.

After dosing off for a few minutes, you open your eyes to see a guy hovering over you. He's wearing green and has blonde hair. But his eyes are black with red pupils and blood is dripping from them.

You didn't flinch or jump back at all, he honestly looked attractive. "Um...how did you get in my house...?"

"Oh, you know...I just casually came through your phone. Also, I love the outfit, babe." The guy smirked and stared at your form.

You blushed, you only had on two things, a bra and a pair of panties. Which both were basically see through.

Before you could answer, the guy ripped your bra, not only was this rape, it was also your favorite bra. "Hey!?"

"Name is Ben, now you know me, you're (y/n), ok great, now you're fucked." Ben said bluntly.

You blinked, unsure what to say. Ben kissed a breasts before placing it in his mouth, teasing your other breast roughly.

You shuddered and moaned, you shouldn't be enjoying this. You shouldn't be wanting more. You should be pushing him off. But you couldn't, your body basically ached for his touch, even though you didn't know the man.

You gripped Ben's hair, gasping as you realized who he was.

"Oh, already losing your breath hmm?" He says with a smirk.

You stand up from your couch and shove Ben down, straddling him with a smirk plastered on your face. "No, you only took me surprise."

Ben gripped your hips, you kissed him. You felt his bulge grow under you as you began to grind against his lap, giving him a lap dance.

Ben groaned, "Damn, you're such a tease, Babe."

Eventually Ben had had enough and pushed you off his lap, quickly taking his pants and underwear off. You bit your lip, staring at his large boner.

Ben smirked, "Enjoying the view?" He teased.

You blushed but ignored it as you took him in your mouth, gagging slightly as he hit the back of your throat. Ben smirked, enjoying the sound.

Ben thrusted in and out of your mouth, groaning as pleasure engulfed his entire being.

You hummed against him, causing him to cum. You pulled back and smirked, swallowing the thick liquid.

Ben smirked and pulled you onto your feet, then pushed you onto the couch, ripping your last piece of clothing off.

He lowered his lips to your core and teasingly licked over your clit, causing you to moan and arch your back.

"Ben.." You whispered out, begging for more.

Ben smirked against you and shoved his tongue inside of you, exploring uncharted territory. You gripped his hair and moaned.

Ben continued to pleasure you until you began to tremble, reaching your climax.

He pulled away, pulling his shirt off while he was at it. You smirked at his abs, sitting up and licking up his toned stomach.

Ben watched you with lust filled eyes as you found your lips to his again. You both gripped each other's bodies, pulling closer together.

Ben inserted himself inside you, earning a moan. You gripped his body, "Oh God, yes, yes Ben! Don't stop!" You moan loudly as he begins to thrust into you quickly and roughly.

You wrapped your legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside you. Ben kissed you again as he ran a hand down to your breasts.

He began to tease a nipple, his thrusts getting wilder, more like an animal. You dug your nails into his back, your moans gaining volume.

Ben groaned, feeling himself getting close to his climax. You arched your back, finding your climax and screaming Ben's name.

Ben pulled out in time to accidently cum on your body from your core, all the way to your hair. Ben smirked and kissed you agressively.

You closed your eyes and panted, catching your breath. When you opened your eyes, Ben was gone. You sat up and began to wipe the cum off of your body.

Your head snapped to the front door when it swing open and your boyfriend walked in. He took one look at you and freaked out, "I was gone for twenty minutes! What the fuck!?"

You bit your lip, unsure how to explain that you met a person that could cause your death. "Um..." Is all that you could muster up.

__________________________________________________________
Hey guys!! So I will continue this story later on! I figured this would be a good and unexpected ending.....ok maybe not unexpected because somebody has probably thought of this idea before, I just write better than them....jk jk lol I'm not THAT cocky.