Jane X reader girl

Ok, just a heads up, if this chapter isn't great it's because I'm hurting and exhausted. I had a bad day at work today but I really wanna write... thanks for understanding. Your wearing a skirt and  tank top.

     Jane pressed her forehead against yours and huffed. "If I here another damn person say something about me and Jeff together. Ima kill someone, I swear." She said.
    You chuckled softly, "aww, babe. Let's just come out then! No one will care!"
     "Noooo...."
     "Yessss...."
     "I said no.."
     "Fine, let's just forget about it..." you said before kissing her gently. Jane kisses back as she tangles her fingers in your hair. You moaned as her hands traveled down your shirt and around your breasts.
    "J-Jane..." you muttered as you both pulled away from each other. Jane stripped her clothes off and kissed you again, tugging on your top gently.
    You peeled all of your clothes off and laid down, "God you're so fucking sexy." Jane muttered before kissing you again. She trailed kisses down your neck and chest. Jane nipped on your nipple softly, earning a surprise squeak from you. She smirked and trailed her kisses even lower, before running her tongue over your core. You bit lip in anticipation and whimpered at her.
     "Please don't tease me..." you begged quietly. Jane smirked and licked over your core again, digging her tongue inside of you. You gasped and let out a shaky breath. Jane swirled her tongue swiftly and you moaned.
    She removed her face from between your thighs and you pouted. "Why'd you stop...?" Jane smirked and moved from the bed and reached under it, pulling out a box of toys. Sitting up, you grinned softly, "the pink one."
    Jane grabbed a pink, rigged strap-on and smirked, looking at you. She attached it to her body and moved back over you. "Ready, Love?" She asked, you nodded and she inserted the dildo inside of you.
    With a moan you gripped her shoulders and arched your back. She began to thrust in and out of you. You kissed her hungrily as she quickened her pace. You bucked your hips slightly and ran your nails down her back. Jane moaned softly at the intense feeling.
You slid your hands to her breasts and cupped them gently, giving them a squeeze. Jane thrusted into you roughly again and you moaned.
    You shivered in pleasure as she slammed her strap on into you faster and harder. You bit your lip to keep from moaning loudly. Jane panted as she began to gain even more speed. You took shaky breaths as you neared your climax.
"Oh god...Jane." You whispered as you came. Jane slowed and pulled the toy out of you. You sat up, attempting to catch your breath. Then your smirked at her. "Your turn."
You reached into the box of toys and pulled out a vibrating dildo. Jane stared at you and bit her lip. "Y/n...that...that's...." You shushed her and slowly inserted the black and blue dildo inside of her womanhood. She leaned back, pressing her head into a pillow. You slowly pulled and pushed it back and forth.
When she had started to breathe shakily, you pressed a button and it began to vibrate and buzz. Jane moaned loud enough for someone passing outside of the door to hear. You smirked and began to move the toy faster. She began to pant as she arched her back softly, gripping onto the sheets.
"Oh, Jane. You should be careful about how loud you moan, someone might hear." You tainted as you roughly shoved the toy inside of her. She shook her head and clamped her eyes shut, moaning again. You smirked as she softly said your name as she let out another shaky breath.
Satisfied, you pulled the toy out and hovered above her, pulling her body to you, you began to grind your core against hers. Jane panted more and you moaned. "Fuck quiet." She muttered. You moaned again as you felt your clit slide against hers. She did the same, gasping softly first.
"Jane!" You moaned loudly, pleasure sweeping over you harshly.
"Oh, God Y/N..." she screamed out. You moaned and threw your head back, hitting your climax. Jane let out soft pants as you pulled away from her, lying beside her. You wrapped your arms around her waist and pulled her to you.
    "Mine." You mumbled in her ear possessively, she turned a crimson shade and hid her face, finally having caught her breath. You kissed her neck and smiled against her skin. You continuously trailed kisses along her neck.
    "I want people to know. I want them to understand that you're mine...all mine." You said jealously. Jane looked at you then nodded.
    "O-Ok...I'll do it." She said before kissing you.
      Suddenly the door swung open and you and Jane jumped apart, scrambling to cover yourselves. People stood there in shock. Ben blinked a few times then began to cry.
"MY SHIP...! IT SINKS LIKE THE TITANIC!" He screeched like an insane fan girl. You equally blushed and Jane coughed awkwardly.
"Surprise..." She said, rubbing the back of her neck.

EDIT-I KNOW I SAID I WAS TAKING A BREAK BUT I WANTED TO EDIT THIS FOR SOME OF MY READERS WHOM ACTUALLY READ THIS FOR THEIR PLEASURE. I might continue writing however, I don't know what I want to write about. I keep flipping back and forth.

HOW IS IT...?! IDK ITS THE FIRST GURL X GURL IVE EVER WRITTEN PLEASE NO EXTREMELY HARSH CRITICISM. I know it's kind of short so cut me some slack please! I literally wrote this all in one sitting! Thanks for the feedback and support guys! Love you all!