Masky

Here's a tribute to YouTubeGeek87! For guessing the Markiplier reference in a previous chapter! Hope that you enjoy! P.S. I know that Masky is technically a marble hornet and not creepypasta but they're also very popular, so deal with it, if you don't want to, just don't read this chapter!

You are wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a black bra with black fishnet over it, the holes in your jeans are big enough to see fishnet under them, and a black pair of converse.
__________________________________________________________

You let out an irritated huff as you threw your hammer onto your bed. It bounced up then landed on the floor with a loud clang. You took a few deep breaths to keep calm as you walked over and picked it up, setting it down on your small desk very gently.
    You then tied your (h/c) hair up in a high ponytail as you walked out of your bedroom and down the hall, beginning to twitch. It happened when your nerves started to get to you, and right now, let's just say you needed a drink and a cigarette. You felt a strong twitch resound within your head. Putting your hands on the side of your head, you let out a screech. It only lasted possibly two seconds, letting your arms drop to your sides, you continued down the hall.
   You opened a large mahogany door then shut it before twitching again. You squinted your eyes for a few seconds before opening them again. "Twitches bothering you again?" A deep, static voice asked. You looked at the tall, slender man in front of you.
    " Yeah, you got anything? " you asked, letting out a pained gasp as the twitching grew in strength. Slenderman leaned back in his desk chair and shook his head.
    "I gave the last pills to Tim, he may still have a few." He answered. You sighed and made a thank you sign with your hands as you walked out the door.
    You didn't even bother to knock when you entered Masky's room. "Hey, got any pills left? My twitches are killing me." You said as you shut the door behind you. Masky looked at you, turning his desk chair.
     "Depends, what are you willing to do for them?" He asked. You sighed and shook your head
. "At this point...anything." You replied, earning a smirk from Masky. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you down to his lap. You straddled his hips instinctively, before you could say anything  Masky kissed you roughly, full of lust. You twitched again, you started to scream from pain only to have Masky growl and squeeze your butt roughly.
       "Shut up, i'm the only who makes you scream, got it?" He snapped, earning a confused nod from you. Masky set to work, pushing your top off and ripping your bra in half, causing you to blush fifty shades of red. Masky smirked at your half naked form. "Undress me." He commanded, you instantly obliged and started with his jacket, pushing over his muscular arms. You then pushed his shirt up his chest, running your fingers over his scarred flesh.
     Masky watched you intently, as you slowly moved each article of his clothing off of his body. He pushed you against the bed, kissing you lustfully. You tangled your fingers in his hair as you both fought over dominance with your tongues. Masky inevitably won, pulling away to breathe, he smirked. He quickly ripped the remainder of your clothing off of your body. You turned your face away, a crimson blush across your cheeks.
    Masky grabbed your chin and pulled your face to his again, "Don't turn away from me. I want to see your face." He said, licking his lips before grabbing your thighs and kissing down your torso, stopping in between your legs. Masky ran his tongue over your soft folds, causing you to shiver in delight.
   "M-Masky..." You blushed, earning a smirk from the man. He roughly shoved his tongue inside of you. You arched your back and gripped his hair with a deep moan. Masky answered by swirling his tongue inside of you. His fingers dug into your thighs with such pressure that you knew it would leave a mark.
    "Oh, you're such a good girl." Masky smirked, pulling his face from in between your legs. He softly ran his hands up your body, "you can have a pill now but then we finish." He said softly before grabbing the pulls off of his nightstand and handing one to you. You happily took it before another wave of pain rushed through your brain.
   Masky smiled before kissing you gently , "Be a good girl and I won't be rough, understood?" He commanded . You nodded, locking your eyes with his. Masky kissed your neck and down your collarbone, his warm breath softly tickling your cold yet heated skin.
   A moan escaped your lips as Masky licked over one of your sensitive nipples. Masky groaned when you grabbed a hold of his MANSWORD (jk lol XD) ahold of his shaft.
    You ran your hand up and down his length, letting his precum lubricate his meat. Masky kissed you again, "You're beautiful..." He whispered softly. You were taken back by his random compliment. " but you have no idea how difficult it is for me to control myself right now... It is taking every fucking fiber and ounce within my body not to degrade your beauty right now. " He whispered in your ear, causing a blush to creep across your cheeks.

YOU HAVE ONE OF TWO CHOICES!
A. YOU WANT MASKY TO BE GENTLE FOR YOU
B. YOU WANT HIM TO FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT

CONTINUE SCROLLING IF YOU CHOOSE B, SLOWLY SCROLL IF YOU CHOOSE A.

CHOICE A

  "I...I don't want you to hurt me..." You said softly, biting your lip. Masky sighed and nodded before kissing you again. He slowly inserted himself inside of you, earning a soft moan. Masky thrusters in and out of you at a gentle speed.
   The sheets tangled around your legs as you both let your breaths mix and your bodies' slid against each other. You softly arched your back as you began to reach your climax. Masky groaned softly as he neared his own. " can I cum inside of you? " He gently asked in your ear, panting from the effort it took to hold himself.
   You tried to speak but only shook your head as your climax took over your body. Masky nodded and pulled out, squirting his semen all over your body. He groaned as he finished before kissing you and laying beside you.

Or if you want him to cum inside of you...

You tried to speak but only nodded your head as your climax took over your body. Masky smirked and pushed his entire length inside of you as he came. You both moaned loudly as he softly thrusted inside of you before pulling out and kissing you.

CHOICE B

"Fuck my beauty, Tim. Treat me like shit....please." You begged ,earning a dark grin from Masky.
   "If you say so." He says before shoving his cock inside of you. You yelped in surprise before moaning. Masky smirked as he roughly slammed into you and squeezed his fingers around your throat. You moaned even as you tried to breathe. Masky groaned when you scratched his arm, needing air.
   He released enough pressure so you could breathe but not much. You took a gulp of airing to let it out in a loud scream as he pounded into you as rough and fast as possible. You gripped into his shoulders as you hit your climax. "Fuck!" You yelled as he slammed into you roughly, releasing all of his seed inside of you.
   " That's right, bitch. Scream for me. "

Or if you don't want him to cum inside of you.

You gripped onto his shoulders as you hit your climax, "Fuck!" You yelled. He pulled out of you and all of his juices covered your body and face. " That's right, bitch. Scream for me. "

_______________________________________________________________________

OK! hoped you liked this! What did you think of me giving you choices? Comments!!! ALso.....OVER 9 K VIEWS!? I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO EVEN GET TO 1000!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! Anywayyyyyssssss! Copyrights...bla bla bla etc...immobile you guys, thanks for the support...bye!!!