Hoodie

Okie dokie guys, you're wearing a pair of spanks shorts and a hoodie. You choose the color and design.

    You sighed and slammed the door shut behind you, Slenderman had given you yet another set of missions after he said you could have a break.

   You start to plug your ear buds in when you hear a gentle yet firm knock on the door, you instantly recognize it. "Come in." You say just loud enough for them to hear.

   Hoodie opens the door and closes it, making sure to turn the lock. "I'm guessing the boss gave you more shit to do?" He said with a soft chuckle. You shot a glare at him before smiling.

   "It's fine, I'll get paid extra, oh wait, I don't get paid." You said with a laugh. Hoodie shakes his head and sits beside you.

   "I'll pay you." Hoodie said, sliding a hand on your thigh. You blush and look at his masked face.

    "I think that I like that idea." You said softly as you slowly push his hood off and pull his mask away. He waits patiently before pulling you into his lap and kissing you gently. You instinctively kiss back as you run your fingers through his coarse hair.

Hoodie softly moans at the feeling of you playing with his hair. He pulls away from you, "do you still have our condoms?" He asks, looking from your lips to your eyes then down your body.

You nodded and bite your lip as you slide off his lap and walk to your desk. You open a drawer and pull a couple out. He starts to hastily take his belt and jeans off. You set the condoms on your bed and lower yourself to your knees in front of him. "Slow down, no need to hurry." You say as you pull his tight briefs down to reveal his partially erect member.

Hoodie kicks them away from his feet as he looks you in the eyes. You grasp onto his cock and take it into your mouth, hearing him moan at the wet feeling. Hoodie grasps you're hair and softly thrusts into your mouth.

You slide your head up and down his shaft while he pants and shivers in pleasure, gradually getting harder and harder in your mouth. He eventually pulls your head back and looks at you again. "Lay on your back." He says, helping you to your feet.

You lay on your bed as Hoodie grabs a condom and takes the wrapper off, sliding it onto his fully erect member. You bite your lip as he taps your clit with it, "Fuck, Hoodie I want you so badly." You breathe out softly.

Hoodie slides inside you slowly until he's as deep as he can go. He grabs your thighs and pulls you closer to him before hovering over you and thrusting in and out of you. You grip onto his hoodie and shudder at the feeling.

"Fuck, Y/n, you feel so good, baby." He groans as he quickens his pace a little. You arch your back into him, moaning his name softly. He straightens up and you let go of his hoodie. He pulls it off and tosses it to the side before hovering over you again.

Hoodie thrusts into you harder than he did before and you moan out a curse word as you arch yourself into his chest, his chest hair teasing the sensitive peaks. He softly breathes into your ear and you feel goosebumps form on the back of your neck.

"Please don't stop, Bryan. You feel so good inside me." You moan out as he groans, you bite your lip and throw your head back in pleasure. Hoodie slides his arms around you and pulls you to him, picking you up and sitting on the bed. You shudder as he grips your hips, aiding you in bouncing up and down on his shaft.

You grip onto his shoulders and shiver, "Fuck, Bryan...I'm gonna cum." You whimper out as he thrusts into you. He lets out a shaky huff and thrusts into you faster than he did before and you run your nails down his back.

    You arch your back and roll your eyes back, "Oh my god, Bryan! Bryan!" You moan out softly as you reach your climax. Bryan thrusts into you a few more times before panting heavily.

   "Fuck I'm close, Y/N." He groans out, he pulls out and you move in front of him on your knees as he slips the condom off. Hoodie slides his hand up and down his fully erect member quickly.

   You grab it yourself and place it in your mouth, bobbing your head up and down while sliding your head along the remainder of his shaft. Hoodie throws his head back and groans loudly. "Ah fuck...don't stop, I'm almost there."

    You moan on his cock and he grips your hair, "hahhh...f-fuck... I'm cumming. Fuck, Y/N!" Hoodie groans out as he releases his warm seed in your mouth. He shudders as he pulls away from your mouth and plops on your bed after pulling his briefs back on. You swallow his cum and wipe your mouth, washing it down with a glass of water beside your bed. You quickly throw his hoodie on as your body was beginning to get cold.

    You lay down beside him and let out a small laugh, "fuck that was so good, still amazes me every time." Hoodie looks at you and raises an eyebrow, a small smile resting on his face.

    "Come here, you big goof." He says as he opens your arms to cuddle up. You gladly take the opportunity and snuggle into his bare chest. Hoodie pulls the large quilt over both of your forms before wrapping his arms around you.

   You yawn and close your eyes, snuggling even deeper into his bare chest. He sighs in content and hugs you close. "Goodnight." He mutters sleepily.

    "Goodnight, Hoodie." You mumble in reply as you feel yourself slipping into sleep.

____________________________________

Ok so um hiiiii, I know I've been missing for a while and I can't make any promises for updates I've had a lot happening in the past year or so and I just haven't really had time for any of my hobbies unfortunately. But I hope you like this chapter, I've wanted to try a different style instead of how I normally write and I figured that hoodie would be a PERFECT choice considering his personality. So leave some suggestions and I can't promise I can get all but if I find one that I want to try I will! Also let me know if you want me to write a chapter or two for my gay male audience.🙂❤️ love y'all and have a great day! Oh, one more thing, REMEMBER YOUR FUCKING MASKS AND WASH YOUR FUCKING HANDS CORONA IS SERIOUS AND I WILL FIGHT YOU BC I WANT MY KIDS TO STAY SAFE🥺❤️