Bloody Painter x Reader

Your wearing an oversized hoodie that goes about mid thigh. Hope you like.

You screeched and ducked as your boyfriend threw a vase at you. It smashed against the wall and you jumped. "You stupid fucking bitch!" He shouted as he began to advance on You.
You closed your eyes and flinched away slightly. You prepared for the painful blows, but they never came. You slowly opened your eyes to see a man with messy black hair, a white mask with black eyes, a red drippy smile, and a blue coat. Your boyfriend was on the ground in a pool of blood. You gasped and stumbled backwards.
"I killed him for you." The man spoke up, you snapped your eyes to him. "But you've got to pay me back." He said.
   You trembled in fear slightly, "L-Like w-w-what?" You stuttered. He moved his mask slightly to reveal a sly smile.
    "Hmm, maybe through pleasure." He smirked before grabbing the hoodie you were wearing and tugging on it fiercely. You blushed darkly and looked away from him.
    "I don't even know you.." You said, in hopes that he'd leave you be. However, he removed his mask and pulled you closer.
    "Many call me Bloody Painter...But you can call me Helen." He said as you took in his blue eyes and rosy cheeks.
"H-Helen...?" You stuttered. Before you could say anything else, he slammed you against the wall and kissed you aggressively. You slowly kissed back, frightened at what he'd do to you.
    When he broke from you, he stripped you of your hoodie, leaving you completely naked. He smirked and stripped off his own clothing. Helen pointed to the ground, insinuating that he wanted you on your knees.
    You blushed and slowly lowered yourself to your knees. Grabbing ahold of his shaft, you slowly put it in your mouth. Helen thrusted into your mouth softly. Forcing yourself to not think about it, "it's happened before, my boyfriend forced me all the time.." is what ran through your mind.
     Helen groaned softly before pulling out of your mouth so that he wouldn't cum just yet. He gently helped you to your feet and whispered in your ear. "I've watched you for a while...and I'm about to show you how a real man fucks.."
    You started to speak up but he lifted you, pressing you against the wall and shoving himself inside of you. Helen smirked and bit down your jawline and neck then across your shoulder and back up again. He gripped your thighs and thrusted into you roughly.
    You had your arms wrapped around his neck and sighed shakily, a pleasurable feeling coming over you as he began to roughly pound into you. As he slammed into you roughly, you felt a pit form in the bottom of your stomach. Digging your nails into his skin and arching your back, a loud moan escaped your pink lips as you came.
   Helen slowed slightly and kissed you softly, moving you to the bed and laying you down. He hovered above you, still inside of you. He whispered in your ear huskily, "I told you I was gonna show you." He said before slamming into you roughly again. You gasped with pleasure.
    "Hhhh...hhhh...D-Don't...Stop." You moaned softly against your better judgement. You looked into his eyes and he grinned, quickening his pace. You gripped his shoulders and moved your hips in sync with his. Helen kissed you again and moved down your neck once more, kissing along your breasts. You moaned softly and kissed down his jawline, nipping softly on his neck. A groan escaped Helen's lips as you felt him quicken his pace even more.
    You arched your back and moaned out his name as he slammed into you hard, you came as he did the same. He pulled out of you then smirked. "Oh, I'm definitely not done yet..." He said, still trying to catch his breath.
    "Yeah...I don't think I know how a real man fucks just yet..." you said teasingly, not caring about the fact it was a terrible idea. You had never experienced this kind of pleasure with (boyfriends name).
    Helen smirked and sat up, pulling you onto his lap. You shuddered as you began to ride him. Helen wrapped his arms around your torso. You bounced your body up and down, causing Helen to groan, your (booby size) boobs bouncing in his face. (Watch people comment that they ain't even got titties, I'm sorry to my itty bitty titty committee readers...I can't relate lol, mine are big and in the way 24/7, I'm a C so ig I'm not that big lol, sorry can't relate.)

      Helen grasped a breast in one hand and squeezed gruffly. You moaned and arched your back. He groaned and grabbed you hips, slamming you up and down his shaft. You moaned loudly as you hit your climaxes. You moved off of him and flopped onto your bed tiredly, exhaustion starting to hit you. He handed you a T-shirt and jeans from your dresser.
    "We've got to move before the police get here." Helen said as you began to dress. When you finished and he had dressed, he picked you up bridal style and kissed you gently before jumping out of your window and running off, sleep came to easily as he carried you.