Splendorman

Ok hi! So to start off You're wearing whatever you'd like. I've had a lot going on guys and I'm having counseling sessions now which is great! And I've been doing a lot better. I'm so happy y'all are being patient with me! <3

   You sigh and rub your tired eyes as you toss your phone on the bed. "Splendor? Honey, where are you?" You call out.

   "I'm in the bathroom, beautiful!" You hear him call from the bathroom attached to the bedroom. You pull your hair down (you ruffle it out if it's short) as you make yourself into the bathroom.

The bathroom is filling up with steam and you see the shower running as you step inside. You shut the bathroom door and sit on the counter. "How was your day, love?" You ask.

Splendorman opens the shower door and sticks his head out, "it was a busy day to say the least, how about you?" He says with a soft smile.

"Long and busy as well." You reply with an exhausted sigh. "I'm very exhausted in all honesty."

"Why don't you come join me? That always seems to relax you and cheer you up." Splendorman winks and closes the shower.

You chuckle softly, "don't have to ask me twice." You say as you quickly strip down to nothing. You step into the shower and wrap your arms around Splendorman. You look up at him and smile. Splendorman kisses you and runs a hand through your hair.

You kiss him back passionately, wrapping your arms around his neck as he picks you up, pinning you against the wall. You squeak out a soft moan as you instinctively wrap your legs around his waist.

"I want you inside me." You whisper softly where his ear would be. Splendorman let's out a lust filled pant mixed with a chuckle.

"Be patient now, my love." He says teasingly as he kisses you then down your neck, trailing his tongue against your skin and down to the peaks of your breasts. "God, you're so beautiful." He mumbled before placing his mouth over one of the sensitive peaks.

You shuddered and whined Splendorman's name, "Please..." You trembled out, earning a smug chuckle from Splendorman.

   "Tsk, tsk, tsk, not just yet, my queen." He purrs in your ear before trailing his long tongue down your torso to your pulsating core. You could feel your body begging for him as he gripped your thighs and lifted you closer to his mouth.

   Splendorman placed your legs on his shoulders and trailed his tongue across you, earning a whimper from you. He slipped his tongue inside of you and swirled it around, softly groaning at your sweet taste.

    He pulled away and looked you in your eyes, "I fuckin love this pussy." He groaned out before he ran his long tongue across your core once more. You felt yourself grind against his face, silently begging for more.

   Splendorman placed his mouth over your clit and softly sucked on it, causing you to scream out with pleasure. "Oh fuck...fuck baby...f-fuck. Oh my god, Splendor, I'm so close, please don't stop." You call out while he places his fingers inside of you, curving them to hit your G-spot.

   You feel an intense wave of pleasure wash over your body as you hit your climax, "Fuck, I'm cumming, baby." You scream as waves over pleasure continuously rack your entire form before they fade out.

    "I love hearing you scream, my love." Splendor rumbles in your ear, lowering you and wrapping your legs around his waist. He positions himself at the opening of your core before sliding you down on his shaft.

   Splendorman holds you tight as he slowly begins to thrust into you, breathing heavily on your neck. He lets out a husky groan of pleasure, and you return it with a whined moan.

Your whole being shook with pleasure and ecstasy as you gripped his shoulders, throwing your head back with a groan. "God...you're so big." You whimper out.

His hand slides through your hair while his other grips your thigh. Splendorman groans softly as he thrusts into you gently. You nestle your face in the crook of his neck as he quickens his pace.

    You let out another whimper as you dig your nails into his shoulders, shuddering at the feeling of him exiting and entering you repeatedly.

Splendorman wraps a tendril around your throat, easy enough so that you can still breathe but still hard enough that it's a little difficult.

As he continuously thrusts his large shaft deep inside of you, you call out his name, hitting your climax. You pant heavily and whimper, while he quickens his pace.

"Yeah, you like that don't you?" He whispers huskily in your ear, earning a whimpered 'yes' and a sharp nod from you. "Good girl." He pants out.

   Splendorman pulls out and pushes you down on your knees, "Babe...please go easy, you're so big and you always go so deep in this position." You pout. 

   He chuckles and kisses your cheek, "no promises, my love." He says before slamming his large member deep inside of you. You grunt from the force and whine.

   "Fuck...oh my god..." you scream out. Splendorman wraps a tendril around your throat and two around your breasts.

   He thrusts into you roughly at a very quick pace. "God, you feel so tight and wet." He groans shakily. You moan and whimper, your body beginning to shake uncontrollably.

   "Please, Splendor, faster...Please." You beg, having Splendor listen and quicken his pace as fast as he can. You feel that knot grow inside you as he continues to slam himself inside you quickly.

   "F-Fuck...I'm gonna cum." He grunts as he pants heavily, grabbing your hair roughly. You shake and whimper, as if you say 'me too'.

    He thrusts into you as hard as he can a few more times, releasing his seed deep inside of you, causing you to scream out in ecstasy, hitting your climax once again.

   Splendorman pulls out and leans against the wall of the shower, panting. You do the same beside him and smile, letting out a small giggle. "What, you liked it?" He chuckled.

   You looked at him and shook your head with a soft laugh, "come on, let's finish our shower."

__________________________________________

Hey guys lol sorry I've been MIA so much, been stressed and depressed you know. And since it's my senior year of highschool I've been worried about college and grades and stuff you know. I also have just had to deal with a lot so I've lacked motivation. But, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!🥲🤚🏻