Homocidal Liu x Reader

I've recently received a lot of inspiration and have really wanted to write. I was experiencing some writers block and now I'm good and I can update! :3 :3
   Plus you're wearing a T-shirt and jeans. Enjoy! 😉 😊

    With a sigh, you grabbed your phone and headed out of your room again. You stopped in front of a closed door, knocked, then opened it without waiting for an answer. Liu looked up from the tv in his room and then sighed, clicking a button and shutting the television off.
    "What is it this time?" He asked irritably. You placed your hands on your hips firmly.
     "Your brother keeps sending me some weird messages!" You pouted, holding your phone up and moving closer to him. You sat on his bed and handed him the phone. He sighed and read over a few.
    "So, you told him that you like someone else and aren't interested, but he keeps asking?" Liu said looking up at you with a raised eyebrow. You nodded firmly and he replied. "Who do you like? Because you did say that you're hoping that it can be him and not Jeff."
    At that question, you flushed a red color. You began to answer but only managed to fumble over your words. Liu's expression changed and he smiled. "It's me isn't it?" He smirked.
You opened your mouth to answer but then shut it and looked down. Liu places his hand on your chin and kissed you before you could react. Filled with shock, you barely knew what to do. He pulled away, a smirk across his lips and a gleam in his eye.
"L..Liu...?" Is all that you could muster up at the moment. Liu places his finger against your lips and hushed you.
    "This is what you want, isn't it?" He questioned. You slowly and hesitantly nodded. Liu smirked and pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor. Then he pushed you on the bed and kissed you deeply. This time, you reacted and kissed back, first hesitantly then with more passion.
    You tangled your fingers in his hair, a moan escaped your lips when he bit your bottom lip softly. Liu pulled away slightly before starting to push your shirt off of your body. You assisted and pulled it off then started on your jeans. Liu grabbed the legs of the jeans and pulled them off briskly. You blushed, only in your undergarments now. He licked his lips and ran his hand across your lower torso.
    "I'm afraid...if I continue now, Sully might...." Liu trailed off uncertainly. You sat up and grabbed his jeans, tugging lightly at them.
    "Shut the hell up. I don't give a fuck, if it happens, it happens. Now, please take these off." You said giving his jeans another tug. Liu bites his lip slightly before obliging and kicking his jeans off, along with his underwear. A blush creeped across your cheeks, seeing his package.
    "Your turn." He said, snapping you out of your daze. You nodded and stripped your remaining garments off. Liu smirked and suddenly twitched.
     "What beauty..." He said in a deep voice, sully had taken over. He twitched again then shook his head.
    "Y/N are you sure?" He asked in his normal voice. You kissed him as a reassurance before moving your hand to his shaft. You hesitantly grabbed it before sliding your hand up and down it. Liu inhaled and exhaled a shudder breath, which only reinforced your confidence. Liu groaned and grabbed your hair, causing you to blush darker.
He looked you in your eyes and began to move closer to you, making you release your hand. He cupped a breast in one hand then slowly inserted a couple fingers into you with the other. You gasped in pleasure as he started to slowly pump his fingers in and out of you. He kissed you roughly as the passion and lust began to intensify.
You grasped his member again and kissed back just as rough. He teased your nipple softly by gently pinching it between his fingers. Within a few minutes you had both reached your climax. His cum dripped over your (delicate/calloused) hand. You licked it off, Liu watching with a sly smile across his lips.
"Ready?" He asked gently before twitching again.
"Or not." He said in that deep voice before plunging deep inside of you. You let out a pained gasp and gripped his shoulders. Liu, or really, Sully began to thrust inside of you, at first all you felt was pain but slowly, pleasure overtook it.
As you began to move with him, you could feel him slow down and twitch. You entangled your fingers in his messy hair. "Shit, Y/N...I'm sorry." He began to pull out but you tugged his hair and pouted.
"Don't....I....I liked it..." You blushed and Liu but his lip before thrusting into you again. With a moan you wrapped your legs around his torso. Liu slammed into you even harder. You felt him twitch again and he began to get even more rough.
    "S-Sully..." you gasped out, enjoying the roughness. He twitched again but this time didn't slow. You heard Liu groan as he slammed into you again, releasing himself, you cumming as well.
     Liu pulled out and laid beside you, panting. You curled up next to him and he pulled the covers over the both of you. Liu kisses your forehead and sighs softly, "You know this means that you're mine now, right?" He smirked as you looked up at him.
    "Of course." You said kissing him once more.

A FREAKING UPDATE GUYS