Ticci Toby

A/n I'm gonna start the chapters by telling you what you(as the reader) are wearing. Also, just so everyone knows, logically Creepypasta will be skinny, have toned muscles, and pretty strong. They have to chase people down, hold people down while trying to kill them, run from police, carry unconscious or dead bodies, etc...I think you get it. So I'm not being unrealistic when I say something about strength or toned muscles. You are wearing a black mini skirt (Toby has told you to) with the red operator symbol in the corner (slender says you have to wear the symbol) a red t shirt with the black operator symbol that's tied in the middle to reveal plenty of skin (trender said it would look sexy on you) and a pair of black socks that reach mid thigh and have two red stripes at the top Ok on to the story, enjoy!

__________________________________________________________

You quickly tied your hair in a messy bun, knowing if you didn't work fast, you'd be in deep trouble. You began moving around the large kitchen in the mansion. You had been here a couple months and had learned quickly. Slenderman didn't like it when you took your time. Within forty-five minutes, breakfast had been finished and you smiled.
You set the table and stood back as people mosied into the kitchen. You flinched as Jeff ran his knife across your cheek before squeezing your butt and walking to the table. You shuddered in disgust and sighed. When Slenderman walked into the kitchen, you began to make his coffee. For some reason he liked watching you make it.
You reached into the cabinet for a mug, then closed the cabinet. You turned around and ran into Toby, dropping the cup, a shatter noise echoing throughout the room. "Shit." You muttered to yourself as you began to pick it up. The entire room had froze, eyes on Slenderman.
He sighed, "Toby, pick it up, it's your fault anyways. (Y/n) continue making my coffee. And this time don't drop my mug. Your lucky that one wasn't even mine. It was Jane's." You froze and looked at Jane. Slenderman grabbed a mug for you, setting it on the counter. Jane shook her head before banging it back on to the table.
You quickly went back to making Slenderman's coffee. By the time breakfast was finished, the kitchen was a mess, yet again. You sighed and picked up the table and counters. You began washing dishes until you felt a presence behind you. You quickly turned around, and smashed a glass plate on the culprit's head, thinking it was Jeff. Ticci Toby growled, slapping you, "That's for making me-me-me clean up your mess er-earlier." He grabbed your thighs and wrapped your legs around his waist, picking you up, "And th-this," he said, kissing you agressively before finishing, "is for w-wearing s-such reveal-ling clothing, my li-lit-tle wh-whore."
Toby and you had been in a sexual relationship for two weeks now, and he tended to be very bipolar. Its not that you wanted it, but you were afraid he'd snap and kill you. And if you're being honest, he's not that bad. You both use each for one thing...pleasure.
Toby kissed you agressively as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You could feel the tenseness in his muscles from all the 'activity' he does without any rest. You kissed Toby with lust, letting out a moan when he shoved his tongue in your mouth. You felt his lips curl into a smirk as you both fought for dominance.
You slid your hands down his chest then under his hoodie, feeling his toned abs. Toby twitched before pulling from the kiss as you removed his hoodie and tossed it to the floor. Toby slid his hands around your throat, twitching violently and his veins popping out, "Wh-What the f-f-fuck h-have I t-told you b-b-b-bitch!? You undr-dress b-before me!" He growled as your face began to turn purple.
He set you on the counter and ripped your shirt, "What the fuck, Toby!? That's my favorite shirt!" You exclaimed. Toby slapped you and you gasped from the surprising pain.
"Sh-shut-t the fuck-k-k up, bi-bitch." He snapped, before sliding your panties down and tossing them on the floor. He unbuckled his belt and pulled it off quickly. You bit your lip, knowing what was coming. Toby smirked, "Bend-d o-over th-th-the sink, b-bitch." He commanded. You obeyed and bent over the sink, your short skirt showing off your butt. He brought his belt down on your butt quickly, causing you to yelp. You cried out in pain as he brought his belt down again and again, harder each time.
"T-Toby! It hurts!" You let out a scream as he hit you again, "Please stop! I'm sorry, please, Toby!" You screamed out. Toby smirked and threw his belt to the floor and pulled you back up by your hair. He kissed your neck softly and gently, as if you could break from a tender kiss.
"What's going on here!?" You both turned to see Slenderman. You squeaked and covered your breasts with your arms, (Toby didn't like it when you wore bras, whilst no bra) Toby quickly picked up his jacket and handed it to you. You gratefully pulled it over your head and shook your hair out.
"I'm sorry, Sir...." You quietly squeaked. Toby stood defiantly as you stared at the floor, very much afraid of Slenderman's reaction. Slenderman sighed and leaned against the door frame.
"Toby, I understand that you need some things at times. But first, you need to let (y/n) finish her chores, second, not in my fucking kitchen. But if you really need this, go ahead. Hell, I do it to my own girlfriend. Y/n you should have told me as soon as this started, we will have a discussion about this later." He said before leaving the kitchen.
Toby turned back to you, "Now, where were we?" He asked with a smirk. You bit your lip, a habit you had developed over the past few months. Toby grabbed your waist and pulled you into his chest, you blushed but obliged.
You stripped yourself of any remaining clothing and looked Toby in his eyes. He held nothing but a wild gaze in his hazel orbs. Toby smirked and unbuttoned his jeans. He picked you up by your thighs and set you on top of the counter, he kicked his pants and underwear off hastily. You watched him as your lust grew larger. Toby smirked and rubbed his tip against your core. You softly moaned as he continued to tease you. Your nails dig into his shoulder as he slowly pushed himself inside you by barely an inch then pulled back out.
"Toby, please stop teasing me." You groaned, giving Toby a pouty look.
He smirked, "Careful what you w-wish for, y/n." Toby whispered softly in your ear before shoving his entire length inside of you. You bit your tongue to keep from moaning loudly. Toby growled softly, "I want t-t-to hear you."
You blushed, " T-Toby...What if the others hear though? " you questioned before quickly realizing it was a mistake. He wrapped his fingers around your throat roughly before thrusting into you roughly again.
"D-Do you th-think I g-g-give a f-fuck?!" He said loudly before slapping your butt harshly. " I want you to scream, bitch! You know the rules! "
You moaned in response, knowing that's exactly what he wanted to hear. Toby smirked and loosened his grip on your throat before thrusting himself in and out of your core. You wrapped your legs around his waist and three you head back as Toby quickened pace.
He ran his nails across your thighs as he felt you tighten around him, getting closer to your climax. "Toby!" you screamed, earning a groan from the bipolar killer. He slammed into you harder as he neared his own peak. His fingernails dug into your thighs as he released himself inside of you, causing you to cum, arching your back and screaming out in pleasure.
Toby panted and pulled out before slamming back into you, releasing what was left of his seed into your core. He softly kissed your forehead after pulling out once more. He grabbed his clothes and handed you his hoodie. "Wear this, sorry bout your shirt. But I definitely don't want anyone seeing you. I'm the o-only one that gets that privilege." He smirks, kissing you after you pulled on the sweater. "Now, you better h-hurry and go see the b-boss. "

_______________________________________________________________________

Ok, sorry guys that I haven't u updates lately! I have been suuuuppppeeerrrr lazy! SO sorry! Um. .hope you enjoy and also any ideas or requests than go ahead!! These are my ideas bla bla bla... *insert hotel Transylvania dracula* lol anyways sorry for not updating!!!