Eyeless Jack

You arched your back, moaning softly as you gripped the bed sheets. "Jack~"

EJ looked up at you with a smirk, "Beg baby."

You but your lip as a blush creeped over your cheeks, "Please fuck me jack I want you so badly....no...I need you.."

Jack smirked, obediently doing what you asked. He thrusted into you, the two of you succumed to pleasure as you hit your climaxes.

You shot up, panting and sweating. That dream was crazy. You could feel the warmth radiating from your core and you placed a hand down there, feeling the soaked fabric.

"Damnit." You said as you slipped the panties off. Your body still felt turned on from the dream and you sighed.

You rubbed a finger over your clit before inserting two inside yourself. You began to pump in and out, pleasuring your body. Your body shook as you neared your climax.

Suddenly, you felt a hand over yours, just as you moaned out Jack's name. A smirk played out on the culprits lips, "Wet dream, hmm?"

You blushed darkly, "J...Jack.."

Jack grabbed your chin with one hand and kissed you agressively, biting your lip and drawing blood as he pleasured you with his other hand. You shuddered as he began to thrust his fingers into you roughly, gaining speed.

Jack slammed his fingers into extremely hard, making you moan loudly as you climaxed. Jack smirked and pulled his fingers out. "Good girl." He purred. You blushed and bit your bloody lip. Jack pulled you up by your hair as he pulled down his underwear with his free hand.

Jack shoved you down and your mouth onto his hardened member. You gagged, his cock hitting the back of your throat. Jack groaned as he thrusted into your mouth. You blushed darkly when he cummed in your mouth. "J-Jack..." You stuttered.

Jack smirked and pulled out of your mouth, flashing his sharp teeth. He pinned you against your bed and slammed into you roughly. You gasped in surprise then softly moaned as EJ began to slam into you over and over again. You arched your back into his chest, your breasts smashing against his bare skin.

Jack groaned as he neared his climax, "Harder Jack...I'm gonna cum!" You moaned out loudly. Jack slammed into you as hard and fast as he could as you both reached your climax.  You both let out breaths that you had been holding.

Jack kissed you again, less energy now. You kissed back lustily, biting his lip and drawing blood. Jack retaliated back in shock before crashing his lips back onto yours with a deep groan. You squeaked when he squeezed your thigh roughly, digging his nails into your skin.

Jack trailed kisses down your throat, breasts, and torso before stopping at your clit and running his long tongue over it. You shuddered as he shoved his tongue inside of you.

"J-Jack! Stop! P-Please!" You begged playfully, trying to back away. Jack only smirked and trailed his tongue up your stomach, turned on by your begs. He nipped on your stomach, your nipples, and your neck. You let out a moan and wrapped your arms around him.

"Wait. I want to try something." You said, lightly pushing him off, before straddling his hips. You reached over and pulled his scaphel out of his jacket pocket. Jack cocked his head to the side and smirked, his sharp teeth glinting in the faint moonlight. You placed the blade on his neck and made a small cut, just big enough for blood to ooze down his gray skin.

You licked the trickling liquid up and sucked on the cut, letting out a hungry moan as you did so. Jack groaned when you rolled your hips against his groin. He grabbed the scaphel from your hand and made his own laceration on your neck, bigger than the one you made. You shuddered at the feeling of the blade cutting your skin. Jack suckled on the cut, licking up all of the blood.

You let out a shaky breath of pleasure, "Jack...fuck me again...please." you begged, earning a smirk from Jack. He shoved himself inside of you and groaned, thrusting ino you. Jack made little cuts all down your body, soon covering you with your blood. You took his scaphel and slid it across his skin, his own blood coating the both of you as he pounded into you harder.

You licked up his blood, moaning loudly as a knot formed in your stomach. "Oh my God! Jack, I'm gonna cum!" You screamed out as Jack thrusted into you faster and harder.

Jack groaned, "Me too, y/n!" He slammed into you even harder with inhumane speed. You dug your nails into his shoulder blades and bit his shoulder, tasting his blood.

"God yes, fill me up with your hot cum, daddy." You moaned loud enough for multiple people in the mansion to hear. Jack smirked and rammed into you one last time, releasing his warm liquid inside of you.

Jack pulled out, both of you panting heavily. He flipped down beside of you. You closed your eyes, smiling slightly. You felt Jack wrap his arms around your body. "I love it when you call me daddy." He groaned in your ear quietly before nipping your earlobe.

__________________________________________________________

Hey family! Sorry for not updating as often, I'm super busy with school and all! But I hope you like this chapter! I just found some really stressing stuff out here recently. I found out that I have panic attacks in large crowds, I think it's because I feel trapped. But I found a way to cope and when my friend or friends are with me, I feel safe. I also have agoraphobia. Which is fear of large crowds and fear of panic attacks. I'm scared of my panic attacks and ig large crowds, but it's weird, I'm not claustrophobic at all. I also have to tell my parents but I'm too scared cuz I think they'll say I'm faking it and just want attention.

EDIT:Sorry bout this chapter guys lol I was half asleep when I published it and thought it was finished haha, I will try to actually finish it haha