Trenderman

HELLO READER CHAN!! I love chu guys, also you're beautiful! Oh, and unexpected right? Everybody sees trendy as gay but I don't, I believe He just enjoys fansion! Onto the story my lovely freaks!
__________________________________________________________

You sighed and sat up, you were having trouble sleeping for the third week in a row. Walking over to your door, you wrapped your blanket around your shoulders.

You quietly opened and closed your door, tip-toeing towards your boyfriend's room. You and trenderman decided to keep the relationship a secret, due to the fact that Slenderman would kill you both.

According to Proxie law, section b, code 8, a pasta cannot engage in a relationship with a pasta of higher stature, unless he or she asked another high grade Creepypasta for permission.

Trenderman came to you, you didn't see the point in asking. Besides, trender found the scandalous affair fun. (Of course he did)

When you reached his room you stopped, pulling out your phone.

' hey, my blanket ripped and needs to be sewn back together '

You both had to be careful what you said, all of your texts, Slender sees.

' ok, come in '

You quietly opened the door then shut it behind you. Trender was hunched over his desk, sketching out a new outfit most likely.

You walked over to him and hugged his neck from behind, "Couldn't sleep either?"

Trender sighed and nodded, taking his glasses off and setting them down on his desk as he leaned back in his desk chair, rubbing where his eyes should be.

You kissed his cheek before walking around so that you stood in front off him. Trender looked at your form. You had covered yourself up with your blanket.

Trender crossed his arms, "What are you hiding under that blanket?"

You smirked, letting the covers fall to the floor, revealing your naked form. A noise rumbled from Trender's throat as you straddled his hips.

He wrapped his white tentacles around you, pulling you closer into him. You smirked and kissed his soft lips before trailing down his neck, suckling on his sweet spot, creating a hickey.

Trender gripped your hair and pulled your hair back, returning the favor by leaving hickies down your neck, collarbone, and breasts.

You bit your lip as he teased your nipples, his tendrils roaming your body freely.

(MY TINGLY MAN NIPS! Guess where it comes from and I will let you pick the person for our next chapter!! Holy shit that's kind of scary...I got a notification saying that the person who said my tingly man nips made a new video right as I wrote this....)

You rolled your hips causing him to groan, "Damn, please stop teasing me..."

You smirked, "Then what do you want?"

Trender instantly stood up, picking you up and pinning you against the wall, "You."

Even though this wasn't the first time he'd said something like that to you, your breath still hitched in your throat.

Trender roughly, yet gently, kissed you as his tentacles began to massage your womanhood.

(Child:what's woman hood...?
Me:....it's kinda like the hood...um...just with women only...?)

His hands were on either side of you as he released pent up passion and lust. You grazed your nails down his back, causing him to shiver.

You could feel his bulge from under his pajama pants, only making you want him more. Trender groaned as you rolled your hips into him again. "God Trender, I need you so badly right now." You begged, earning a smirk.

Trender set you down and pushed you to your knees, quickly kicking his pants off. You immediately grabbed his shaft, running your hand up and down it.

Trender groaned from pleasure, slightly bucking his hips. You smirked, deciding to tease him.

You licked his tip to his base and back up again, all slowly. You placed a small amount of him in your mouth, circling your tongue around the tip.

Trender groaned and bucked his hips, "Come on, y/n. Don't tease me!"

You took almost all of him in your mouth, due to the fact that he shoved your head further down. You gagged slightly as he thrusted into your mouth. You hummed across his member, hearing a groan before he cums.

"Mmm. Tasty." You say before swallowing his seed. Trender smirked and picked you up and tossing you on his bed, causing you to bounce a bit.

Trender's never this rough, he must really need me right now, You thought. Trender gripped your thighs with two tentacles, spreading your legs apart as he thrusted another tendril into your mouth. Trender thrusted another tentacle into your ass, earning a loud moan, well more like scream, from you.

Trender used two more tendrils to pin your arms above your head, and another pair to tease your nipples. He lapped at your soaking core, causing you to shudder.

You arched your back as he continued the torturous teasing, reaching your climax. "Trendy....please.." you whimper out after he makes you cum.

Trender drags his tongue across your skin, up your belly, over your breasts, and finding his lips onto yours again.

Trender grips your waist as he positions himself inside of you, thrusting gently at first. You moaned, arching your back and begging for more.

Trenderman obliged and began to quicken his pace with every thrust, getting harder and harder each time. You clawed your fingers down his back, moaning loudly.

Trender groaned, thrusting into you roughly. You screamed his name and gripped his shoulders, your body trembling as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over your body.

Trender grunted, having difficulty keeping pace as he came closer to cumming. You panted heavily, waves of pleasure beginning to subside. Trender groaned as he came inside of you, causing more waves of pleasure to wash over you.

Trender pulled out and layed beside you, panting heavily. You both lay there in silence, enjoying each other's presence until...

Knock

Knock

Knock

The two of you shot up and rushed to get dressed. You practically fell out of the bed, attempting to find some clothes to put on. You pulled a random article of clothing on.

Trender opened the door and smiled, "Yes brother?"

"Y/n! Why are you up so late?!" Slender said in a irritated voice.

"You see all of my texts." You replied.

"Yes, but how does that explain why you're wearing Trenderman's sweater? And why there were loud..erm....noises...coming from this room..?" Slender said, knowing I was hiding something.

You bit your lip, "I..um..I'm ..." You sigh and hang your head, your arms drooping.

Trenderman coughs, "Slender...plea-"

Slenderman holds a hand up, interrupting Trender. You play with the hems of the sleeves on Trender's sweater. Slenderman stays silent for a second, "She's pregnant."

You and trender both freeze, "Woah, how do you know!?"

"Made a deal with zalgo, he gave me the ability to tell a change in the reproductive system. Like pregnancy for instance." Slenderman replied simply.

Trender stood up and walked out of the room. You heard nothing until a loud smack into the wall then a "Fuck! Shit that hurt!"

Trender walked back in with a cheery smile on his face, "I'm going to go kill myself, see you two later." He says before locking himself in his closet.

Slenderman sighs and shakes his head, "This is why we have rules."

"Wait, you're not mad...?" You ask, puzzled.

"No, I'm absolutely pissed."