Ben Drowned (pt. two)

"Baby...I uhm..."

"You are such a slut, you know that!?" Your boyfriend grabbed his keys, ready to leave.

"Kyle! Just wait! Come on baby!" You had threw a hoodie on to cover your body.

"Don't call me baby again, you little fucking whore." He growled before walking out and slamming the door.

You sighed and slumped down to the floor. "What the fuck is wrong with me!? Kyle's right...I am a slut."

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around your shoulders, "Kyle is not right, you are not a slut. Benjamin was inside your head, he does that to a lot of people. That's why they're are so many suicides."

You shot your head around to see a tall...figure..person...man? Wait, "Slenderman!?"

Slenderman nodded and sighed, "Now, since Ben has gone and fucked up again, you have to be killed."

You paused, "No I don't."

Slenderman paused in confusion, "Why?"

"Proxie law 3a states that if a pasta and/or proxie brings a mortal into this life, the mortal must either be killed or become a murder." You replied in a 'im-smarter-than-you-and-you-made-the-laws' voice.

Slenderman stayed silent for a few minutes before speaking up again, "Welcome to the family."

__________________________________________________________

Ok, short, I know...but I didn't really wanna keep this going. Anyways, love you guys!

Peace, love, and hot psycho serial killers