Jeff the Killer

You stepped into the shower and sighed, washing all of the blood off of your body.

It's not like you had went on a kill, no, no that's not it at all. Your boyfriend, Jeff, had come back from a kill soaked head to toe in the red liquid.

He decided it was funny to hug you and coat you in blood.

Now you're here in the shower trying to wash it off. You sighed and grabbed your loofah.

Just as you started washing your body, you felt hands wrap around your body. "I'm sorry if I made you angry babe."

You closed your eyes and sighed before turning to look Jeff in the face. "It's ok, I had just taken a shower when you came back. So it kind of irritated me."

You could tell Jeff frowned, most people wouldn't notice due to the fact that he had a carved smile but you had known him for so long now, that you knew every one of his expressions by memory.

You smiled and kissed him softly and briefly, only to be pulled back into a longer and more heated kiss. "Why don't I make this shower worth your while?" Jeff said with a hint of lust in his voice.

Before you could reply, Jeff had picked you up and dug his face between your legs, wasting no time at all. You shuddered as he dug his tongue deep inside of you, exploring, more like patrolling now, his claimed territory.

You gripped his thick hair, moaning softly as he pleased you. Your legs wrapped around his neck and you pushed yourself closer to his face.

Just as you were about to reach your climax Jeff pulled away, earning a whine from you. "I was gonna cum Jeff!"

Jeff smirks, "Not yet."

He sets you down before shoving himself in your mouth, causing you to gag and moan. Jeff gripped your hair as he thrusted into your mouth, groaning from the pleasure.

You rubbed your core, making yourself wet. Jeff moved faster, before releasing in your mouth and pulling out, spurting some cum on your face.

You bit you lip and giggled softly as you let the cum drip out of your mouth, knowing he hated it when you spit.

Jeff growled and pinned you against the wall roughly, "What have I told you, you little bitch? I'm going to have to punish you." He said before picking you up and thrusted into you as hard as he could, earning a scream from your lips.

As he thrusted in and out of you agressively, he smacked your ass extremely hard. You moaned and raked your nails across his skin.

Jeff kissed you agressively, he thrusted as hard and fast as he possibly could. You moaned loudly into the kiss, reaching your climax.

(Faster than Slender are we? Sorry guys, back to the story!!!)

Jeff pulled away slightly, panting for air to fill his lungs. "Don't think I'm done."

You whimpered slightly, knowing he was definitely not finished, he's not finished until he cums, he can hold himself for a long time to.

(Yeah, you're screwed, both ways... sorry but um yeah, you'll be sore for a bit...well, if this was real....but just pretend it is! Anyways, back to the story,...again...)

Jeff pulled out and sat down on the seat in the shower, pulling you down onto his lap. You moaned softly as he thrusted into you roughly.

Jeff kissed you, down your neck and chest to your breasts. He suckled on the sensitive peaks as he continued to consume your core with overwhelming pleasure.

You dug your nails in his skin, another wave of pleasure washing over you throughout your body. Jeff smirked, knowing you hit your climax again.

"I'm gonna fuck you every way possible." He said before pushing you on to the floor on your hands and knees, thrusting into you again.

You gasped at the impact, moaning softly afterwards. Jeff thrusted into quickly and agressively. He squeezed a butt cheek, then smacked it roughly earning a loud squeal from you.

Jeff groaned softly as he thrusted into you more. He was coming close but you came closer, cumming for the third time.

Jeff knew you did when you had screamed out his name. By this point, the whole of the mansion could probably hear you both.

Jeff pulled out, "I promise I will make you cum once more before I do."

Your entire body was trembling at this point and your core ached. Jeff pushed your onto the floor, hovering over you, he thrusted into you again.

This time, he had no self control what so ever, you thought he was rough before, this is when he gets rough.

Jeff kissed down your breasts before biting a nipple, causing you to scream from pleasure. You scratched down his back, screaming loudly.

Jeff groaned loudly, "Fuck."

Just as you were about to hit your climax, you heard people scream from outside the door, "FINISH HER!"

You knew it was Ben and Dark Link, Mortal Kombat. Jeff groaned, thrusting into you as hard as he could as he came deep inside you.

You arched your back into his body, screaming his name out loudly as you climaxed again.

Jeff pulled out panting and looked at your smirking face confused. "What?"

"I won." Is all that you say.

"Won what?" Jeff asked, majorly confused.

"You came before I did." You said, your smirk growing bigger.

Jeff chuckled, "You're correct."

You kissed him deeply, "Now, let's go murder those two assholes."
__________________________________________________________

Hey! How did you like Ben and Dark? I thought it was absolutely priceless! Nobody else? Oh...ok then...
Anyways, requests, tips, blah blah blah. All ideas are mine, ask if you want to use them and I won't mind. Don't blame me for stealing the idea from somebody else, cuz I didn't. Piratism, plagiarism, and copyrighting are all major offences!!! Also, sorry if this was too short.

What was hilarious was that I listened to like five or six songs about sex while writing his, the first one being causal sex by my darkest days, another being something in your mouth by nickleback, oh and another being bad girlfriend by theory of a Deadman, and I'm listening to fuck away the pain by divide the day lol, ironic huh?

Also, check out kylev.cosplay musical.lys!! They are amazing and he does great cosplays, I'm talking about the guy in the pic up top, I think that's what Jeff would look like in real life tbh...it'd be awesome if I could meet that cosplayer