Chapter 1

Dedicated to

INAYA

Dear Notebook,

       You know what's funny? Well life is, I mean I just can't believe where I'm right now, how far I have come, and most of all how did I even became what I'm today.

Aahh! although I'm not biggie person. But I'm still happy about everything that has ever happened in my life, I'm getting married today. Can you even imagine, it sucks to know that I'm, because most of the movie or books I have ever read completed right after marriage and here I'm starting my love story right after I'm getting married. Will it even be able have a cute Love story which I always imagined to have?

  Hey you idiot! Snap out of your dream world, did I ever tell you that you are so stupid?

Oh no Riyadh don't start again, I dint do it, trust me pretty please!! I chuckled knowing already what I did.

  What the hell is wrong with you? Are you nuts ? I mean your getting married today and this big day I wanted to love you but your making me hate you every single day! How can you be so cruel?! I hate you! She said and walked away.

  You must be wondering what I would have done to her!

  You know I just love pranks and annoying my little sister so I just messed up her pretty dress which she was supposed to wear today, I just used some black paint, I mean it would probably look beautiful, I just did my lil art work on her white gown.

  Ya Allah, mom is coming, I have to hide!! I don't want to get married!!!

INAYA! INAYA! Where are you? You better come out right now, or I'm going to throw away your diary. She almost screamed. My dairy is my everything, I can't imagine something happening to my dairy, so quickly I came out of my closet and hugged my mom.

  She hugged me back and told me. Inaya your a bride now, please don't be a baby anymore!! She sobbed in my arms. Maa, please don't cry! If you cry I won't get married.

  Ya Allah! This silly girl says stupid things in her mouth. I chuckled at her reaction and told her, I'm your daughter, So I will be perfectly fine just as you Maa. She kissed me on my forehead and all my friends came and was squizzing me. Mom told them to get ready and come early to the wedding hall. So like all the stories who have that one bff, I might have managed to have one too and she is my Emme.

   Mashallah Inaya you look like a bride. So beautiful!

   Aye aye Emme, what's with you and complements huh? Are you feeling guilty about not complementing me all these years and now that I'm getting married you regretting huh? You deserve it! I giggled.

  Areh! You won't ever change? Will you? You know you could just tell me a thankyou. Suddenly Emme started crying and she hugged me, and we both cried together.

Em I wil miss you so much!

  I will miss you too much Inu!

  Right then Maa came and called us to hurry up and come down as we have to be there before the groom side. Em and my friends went along with maa to help her.

  I was having a mixture of feelings, I don't know if I should feel happy or sad, because I have no idea how my future would be. As if reading my thoughts Mohammed came knocked at my door, I told him to come in and he gave me a gift and told me, your life is just about to begin, how you think you would live that's how your life will be. So my beautiful sister with only make up think beautiful!!!

  Wait! What? Beautiful with only make up? I asked annoyed.

   As expected you would only pick those words! Did you even hear what I said?

I stared at him and told him I'm beautiful even without make up. It's just your eyes that are ugly. I said and made a tongue out.

   Before he would say anything my bhabhi saved me, Mohammed stop annoying her today atleast. It's her wedding day! Every girl's dream day.

   Miya even boys do dream about wedding. Why is it always girls this! Girls that? And they went on arguing like all the couples do, who are crazy in love!!

   Ever since Mohammed and Miya got married, they took care of me like, I'm thier own daughter. Which was really irritating me. Though Riyadh was youngest. But still they used to treat me more like a baby. Riyadh never really minded, Infact she was very much mature compared to me. Ever since my Dad left us, I was totally lost. Everyone in my family was having hard time because of me. But I made it even more harder to my mom and  brother. Riyadh was not like me. She was comforting everyone. When I think about it, it still amazes me about how Riyadh handles everything.

    I thought how my wedding would be if my dad was with me. Tears filled my eyes as my heart was earning for my dad's love. I took my dad's picture from my dressing table and kept it close to my heart and started sobbing. Mohammed and Miya had stopped arguing as they noticed me. They understood how I felt and Mohammed came towards me and said, Inaya open this gift and please don't cry today, Dad is always in our hearts.

   I nodded and opened his gift and when I saw his gift, I was so happy that I crushed him into his arms sobbing and said I love it Mohammed, A chain written with my dad name Yusuf. It's amazing, I'm going to wear it everyday and keep my dad close to me. I love you Mohammed, You are the best brother. He stroked my hair and told me to keep it safe.

  At wedding hall, They made me sit and I was feeling everything but nothing. I was feeling shy, nervous, tensed, angry, sad, happy. All at once! I just wanted to go home and hide somewhere. I just hate too much attention. All eyes were fixed on me.

   I was starting to get pissed off. And then He walked through the hall. Looking so handsome, with his green eyes matching his emerald colour sherwani. All of my feelings had disappeared and a small smile crept up on my lips. And my eyes as if glued to his eyes were helplessly looking at him.

   My mind telling me, stop it you idiot. Don't stare at him like a mad women. There are hundreds of people around they would probably think I have no Haya!

   I forcefully lowered my gaze to the beautiful and clean floor and my smile never leaving my lips. He came and sat beside me and whispered in my ears, you look breath takingly beautiful my bride!!!