Chapter 22

Dedicated to SafiraNiaz

INAYA

Are you touched that we all love you so much? Bhabhi teased.

Yes feeling so blessed.. I smiled. She smiled back and I said Aww bhabhi look at you, you are glowing how is my baby doing? I asked her looking at her tummy. She said the baby is fine while touching her tummy but the baby is missing you.

Don't worry baby, I will come soon in 6 months! I said touching her tummy.

Look at him, he is so in love with you! Bhabhi whispered.

I turned and saw Yasin, He was watching towards us.

No.. Bhabhi it's not like that, I replied.

I can see, just the way he sees you tells me everything even Mohammed used to see me like that when we are so in love she muttered and blushed.

Are you not so in love now? Miya? Mohammed frowned. She turned and pinched his nose and muttered No! Now are love is tripled. Mohammed chuckled and kissed her cheek. They are the most beautiful couple, I always wished to be like them.. They are couple goals.

It was all Yasin's plan. He made sure we all were here on time. He even did all his work last night so he could take you here, Mohammed muttered.

Oh Really? I said looking at the place where Yasin was..

Do you wanna go on a walk with me? Mohammed asked.

Umm sure.. I said smiling.

Ahh well In-Inaya, I wa-was thinking, he stammered.

You're hiding something from m ? Right? I asked.

Nope! He said looking the other way.

Why are stammering then? I asked.

Actually I know about the agreement, he admitted.

What? I screamed.

Don't I owe an explanation? He asked.

I'm so sorry Mohammed, please don't tell mom? I'm stupid to make this agreement stuff but you all forced me into this marriage stuff, I wasn't ready! I replied.

You know what Inaya? I have never seen you this happy like today? Don't you think this is what you really what? I think this marriage was perfect decision, I have ever made for you. Yasin never disappointed me, I'm free now. I don't have to worry about you. He will take care of you better than I did he said happily.

I looked at him and he hugged me and said Inaya Enough of being sad, let go of Dad now.

I nodded and said you are the best brother Mohammed I'm so sorry for causing you so much trouble back then..

I know you should be sorry, he said and I laughed.

It's late Inaya? We should be leaving or we would miss our flight?! Yasin said scratching the back of his head.