Chapter 40

INAYA

Ray, Yasin and I was on the flight and we were about to reach US in 10 minutes. I was so excited to see everyone. Ray's parents had delayed Ray and Em's engagement as Ray lied to them that he was having important meeting. Ray's parents agreed because as he promised he would be engaged once he reach home. And yeah today is my best friends engagement I was so excited and happy for her. So we took an early morning flight. The engagement was decided at evening.

Once the flight was landed, everyone were getting down. I rushed pushing everyone as I was so excited to see my family. Hey Inaya slow down, be careful, Yasin shouted. And he kept asking sorry to the one's I pushed. I chuckled and I didn't care I just wanted to see all the beautiful faces I love. But then when I saw there was only Mohammed waving his hands looking at me. I walked towards him annoyed and asked him where is everyone else while looking around.

Everyone has went to attend marriage party of our neighbour, Mohammed replied.

Oh really? I asked sadly...

He nodded and then Yasin shouted, Ya Allah Inaya you are here? Why are you making me worry? You can't run around like a kid okay?

I'm fine Yasin, don't worry I muttered and Ray chuckled.

When we reached home, the living room was empty..I sighed and went to kitchen to drink water. Mohammed followed me and said do you want to see the marriage party of our neighbour from our terrace?

Nahhh not interested, I replied.

Oh come on.. you can see mom, bhabhi and Riyadh, he winked.

I quickly nodded and walked to terrace, Ray and Yasin followed me. When I reached there I was surprised to see everyone was standing there holding red roses in thier hand. I saw Maa holding cake in her hand and I took the cake and kept it in the table and hugged her tightly. I missed you so much Maa and then tears flowed from her eyes. I can't believe my baby is pregnant, you are making us very happy Inaya. I'm so proud of you she said and kissed my cheek.

Maa, I missed you so much, I said and hugged her. She called Yasin and said Thankyou so much for taking care of her and congratulations to you too, she smiled and Yasin hugged maa and I joined them too.

Em ran towards me giving a bone-crushing hug and shouted that she would kill that Hakim bastard. I cupped her face with my hand and said Sshhh Em don't even start! She nodded understandly.

When I saw bhabhi I was surprised to see her big tummy, she said she can't hug me properly. I chuckled and said that's okay bhabhi, I can't wait to see your baby, I muttered holding both of her hands.

I can't wait to see your baby either, she teased.

I hugged Arman, Zara and Riyadh and thanked everyone for doing all this to me. Mohammed pulled and made me stand near the table to cut the cake. Once I cut the cake everyone came and gave me a red rose with hugs and kisses. I couldn't have asked Allah for anything better than a beautiful family and loving husband. I was feeling so overwhelming with so much love and happiness.

I looked at Yasin and saw him laughing and talking to my maa and she was giggling too, I was feeling so much blessed to have this guy. I noticed Em and Ray talking secretly by texting each other and stealing glances.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you? I chuckled singing and teasing her.

Oh please shut up donkey, Em's said embarrassed.

I'm just so happy for you Monkey, I giggled and hugged her.

Come on Inaya take some rest and then we have to get ready for Em's engagement, Maa told. And then Yasin and I went to take a nap.

YASIN

I bathed and came out, When I saw Inaya trying to fix her scarf. Oh my gosh she is looking so gorgeous how lucky I'm I thought and hugged her from behind.

Yasin don't ruin my dress, and there she goes again spoiling my mood as usual, I chucked and whispered have I ever told you, how beautiful you are?

Probably not that much enough where I wouldn't mind hearing it again, she giggled.

Knowing she wants to hear my complements I ignored her and said Oh I totally forgot.. I have to go to help in Ray's engagement bye wifey, I smirked.

Such a jerk you are, she shouted.

Thankyou, I shouted back and after all the preparations were done. Em walked towards the stage making Ray smile ear to ear. Once they exchanged thier rings everyone congratulated them. After the engagement party every left home. Inaya, Em, Ray and I stayed to enjoy the moment for some more time.

We all sat together on the stairs having mocktail and we clicked glasses and said cheers for the most beautiful day and for all new beginnings. Inaya was sitting next to me holding my hands. Hey Inaya I have to confess something on the stage, I stated.

She looked surprised at me and then I walked towards the stage and shouted. Dearest Ray, I was the one who gave Em's address to your mom, I chuckled.

You did what?? Ray asked shocked. And then he chased me all the way, I hided behind Inaya and Inaya chuckled and muttered, I'm so proud of you hubby you always make me love you more.

I love you more baby, I whispered kissing her on the cheek and sat next to her as Ray finally gave up and sat smiling at me.

So you are our cupid?? Em asked giggling.

Haha Yeah, I smirked and Ray shot death gare towards me.

Why are you regretting being my fiance? Em asked annoyed

No baby, I would never regret anything which happened between us.. Ray flirted holding Em's hand and Em started blushing. Em and Ray said they are going for a long drive, but Ray already told me and Inaya that he was going to surprise Em by taking her to Disney land.

I told Inaya we will go home but she wanted to stay here. Hey hubby, Inaya muttered and I tried ignoring her wantedly by looking at my phone!

Ouch my tummy hurts, she mumbled and then I asked are you alright? Let's go home and you take rest? I said worriedly.

She winked at me and I understood that she was fooling around.

Don't you dare play with me like that again I was so scared, I stated.

Don't you dare ignore me like that again I was so hurt, she stated trying to copy me.

Okay wifey as you say, I surrender and she came closer towards me and whispered in my ears, Would you like to dance with me?

How can I say no to such a pretty lady, I smirked and I played my favourite song Thinking out Loud by Ed Sheeran and walked closer towards her and muttered, this song is dedicated for you my wifey. She smiled shyly and the moment we both started dancing, her eyes were looking at me with full of love.

You know what? I have always been in love with those green eyes of yours, she whispered smiling...

You know what? The day I saw you and told you, you look breath takingly beautiful my wife? I meant each and every word back then, I mumbled and she kissed me on my cheeks and said hubby take me on a piggyback ride.

On your service my love, I would do anything for you Inaya, I whispered and she giggled like a baby.

Thankyou for reading healing her, hope you enjoyed it ;)

Love, Salma❤️