Chapter 32

INAYA

Yasin and I both ignored the phone calls the whole day yesterday and had a really good time together. It was really hard for me to stay away from him. Em had called me three times and My boss Hakim called me seven times. Oh my god I'm dead for sure, I thought.

Yasin dropped me to office and told me if my boss kicked me out he would be the happiest person in the world, I chuckled at his stupidness.

I tired to avoid Hakim and went straightly to my seat and started working. I heard someone tap on my table when I saw who it was, it was Hakim.

Good morning Hakim, I faked a smile.

Good morning, I need you to come to my cabin right now, he said and walked away.

That's it I'm dead, He is going to kick me for sure. I thought to apologize and prepared myself to tell him the truth. Hakim was talking in the phone and when he saw me, he gestured me to sit down and I said it's fine, but he came closer to me still talking in phone and made me sit.

What does this mean? He does not look angry? Is he politely going to chase me away? I thought.

He hanged up the phone and said, so Inaya yesterday I called you so many times, why didn't you inform me.. Before he could complete his sentence. I stood up and said I'm so sorry Hakim, I will not take leave again.

Inaya..you can take holiday as much as you want to, but I will deduct your salary and When you take holiday please inform and take. I just called you because we all are going to a business trip for two days. Just to make some good paintings, and it will be fun too.

But Sir, I can't..I muttered.

Don't call me sir Inaya.. Just call me as usually as you used to and everyone are coming for the trip. If you come, you can work on your paintings. Its a beautiful place that's why we all decided to go. To make a better paintings. I won't take it a No from you, you can go now.

Okay Hakim .. I sighed and walked to my seat. Everyone were looking at me strangely. I ignored them as usual. At lunch I called Em, and she was freaking out.

Inaya what do I do? Here all they talk about is Ray and my parents are crazy about him.

What happened? Tell me?? I asked confused.

My parents and Ray parents are going to Canada to see him. Because Ray can't come here, and when we see each other they want us to get engaged first.

Ya Allah... What?? What about family members?? I questioned.

They decided for now we both will just have a family engagement and later we both can get married once he comes to US with all the relatives and friends, she sighed.

Wait are you coming to Canada? When?? I asked surprised.

Next week.. What should I do? That's it my life is gone, she muttered.

Dont worry oaky? Ray is a good guy and talk to him about it.. I have to go now, talk to you later.

Okay bye she said and we hanged up the call.

                        *****

YASIN

Mr. Bruckner said he has a very important client, whom I should handle because he can't trust anyone else.

So I agreed with him and he called the client and introduced to me, This is Miss Maye and Maye this is Mr. Yasin.

Yasin? So you work here? She asked surprised.

As you can see I'm working here.. so you are my new client huh? I asked.

Yeahh.. I'm so happy that I am going to work with you, It will be so much fun I'm looking forward to it, she said excitedly.

Wow so you guys know each other already? Mr. Bruckner questioned.

I just met her accidentally in a restaurant, I replied awkwardly.

Yeah and now we are close friends, he is such a nice person, Maye smiled.

I do agree that Miss. Maye, Now if you could please excuse me I have got to go and you guys and carry on, Mr. Bruckner and said he left.

Please take a seat Miss Maye and we would talk about our project which you are going to sign with us, I said trying to be professional.

Oh come on Yasin, you don't have to call me Miss. Maye, Just call me Maye and please don't be formal with me, Maye said while sitting in the sofa and removing her Jacket.

Ya Allah what is she wearing? It definitely did not look like professional, most of the guys were looking her standing near my cabin Door. Yasin she is important client to Mr. Bruckner I can't mess this up, I sighed and took the files and told her about the project.

She was definitely not listening to what I was saying but was so busy flipping her hair and checking her phone.

I hope you understood about what I talked to you about the project, I said trying to calm myself.

Oh I dint understand she said getting up and coming close to me while looking at the file, I tired to keep my distance but she came too close to me.

I got up and said Miss. Maye, I have an important meeting now, I will send you my secretary to explain you about your project, and I excused myself.

Okay sure, she said confused.

What the hell is she even trying to do, does she think I'm dumb, I said frustrated walking inside Ray's office.

What happened dude? He asked.

Do you remember that Maye? She is now an important client of Mr. Bruckner, I sighed.

So what man? It's just business, don't let personal things inside business, he shrugged.

I know that's why I tried but she is crossing her limits, She is trying to seduce me, I frowned.

What? Are you serious? Look Yasin maybe she is that kind of women, just tell her frankly you don't like okay? She will maintain her limits.

But what if she gets mad and refuse to work with us? Mr. Bruckner will be so angry, I can't risk it, I stated.

Okay fine relax, you have me.. Let me see if she can seduce me.. I will teach her some lessons, Ray winked.

Yeah yeah good luck with that, I  chuckled. Ray was definitely a good friend, As long as I know him he can surely be very dangerous guy. He knows how to handle creepy women and I was really bad at this stuffs.