Chapter 38

INAYA

   Good decision Hakim said and two guys from behind came walking and took the spy and went.

   Wait that's not fair you told him you will let him live, I said turning towards Hakim.

Yes and I always keep my words, I will leave him later Inaya. If I leave him now he might me a trouble and don't worry he will be safe, he smiled.

What's wrong with you Hakim? Why are you doing this? Did you just kidnap me? I asked angrily.

Sshh, relax come with me, he muttered.

I walked along with me knowing I had no other option, he took me to that hunted building again but now that place was looking so beautiful. He had prepared me candle night dinner, I was so much scared by his strange behaviour.

Come sit and eat with me, he said smiling.

I'm not hungry Hakim, I sighed.

Don't make me angry Inaya, I'm in good mood he warned.

Please Hakim, I thought I could trust you and I really liked you. How could you do this to me? I thought you were my friend? I cried.

Hey don't cry Inaya, I can't see you cry. You can trust me, I love you Inaya. I can't see you just as a friend I want you to be more than my friend, he murmured.

What? Are you crazy? I'm married and I love Yasin, I replied.

Its okay, if you live with me you will fall in love with me too, I will take you far away from here and give you everything you need. I will make you happy Inaya, just trust me okay? He muttered.

Hakim I can't love you when my heart already belongs to someone else, please try to understand love can't be forced, I whispered.

Why not Inaya? He came closer towards me and was about to hug me.

YASIN

When I reached to the place following GPS of the spy, I called Ray and told him to follow my GPS as I wouldn't be able to call. But then Ray whispered I'm sorry. Hello? What happened I asked, those bastard has captured us Yasin, he shouted.. What?? Who? And then someone hanged up Ray's phone. I dint know what to do now, I saw a building and I went inside. There were so many guys standing outside. I slowly walked hiding behind the pillars and then I saw Hakim and Inaya. But I dint make a move, knowing if I make a move I and Inaya both would be in danger as there was so many guys with guns in thier hand.

Hakim was about to hug Inaya and I was feeling so much angry but then Inaya pushed him and shouted don't you dare touch me. That's when I dint care about how many people where around and ran towards Inaya.

   What the hell are you doing here? Hakim shouted.

   I came to take what's mine, I muttered pushing Inaya behind me and then Inaya jumped on me and whispered I'm so happy to see you. I smiled at her and then Hakim blabbered if you want your friend Ray to be alive, you better do as I say!

Fine you take me but leave Inaya and Ray out of this, I stated.

All I need is Inaya, how about you give me Inaya and I will leave Ray and you alone? He smirked.

What did you say? I shouted and punched him and then we both started hitting each other, When Inaya took a wooden stick and hit him he slapped her and she fainted.

You son of bitch don't you know you are not supposed to hit a women? I yelled but when I was about to hit him some of his people took me to a dark room and locked inside.

I tried to break the door but it didn't open up, I was out of breathe and then I sat on the ground.

I could hear everything Hakim was talking. Hakim called a doctor and asked him to check Inaya. Though I was glad that he called the doctor but I was still feeling uneasy that I wasn’t able to see her. I was trying to see Inaya from the small hole of the door she was still unconscious. After the doctor checked her, he took Hakim to the cornor which was front of the room I was locked and said congratulations Mr. Hakim your wife is two weeks pregnant.

What? She is pregnant? Hakim asked shocked.

And yeah she is bit weak, so take care of her food. The doctor said and then he left, Hakim followed the doctor and was talking something. The doctor gave him hand shake.

I looked at Inaya, she was still unconscious. Ya Allah she is pregnant? Alhamdulilah I murmured and my eyes overflowed with tears. I was so happy but also sad that I couldn't do anything to save her from this jerk.

I started trying to break the door again but it was no use, I went and sat at the corner not knowing what else to do, I started praying to Allah to save my wife and my baby. And then suddenly the door opened, Hakim carried Inaya in his arms and said, well you can stay with your wife for tonight and then say goodbye to her forever. I have to take care of some business, he muttered and slowly put Inaya on the floor and locked the door.

I slowly lifted her head and placed it on my lap. I hate it when he touched you, I whispered strocking her hair and then I looked at her tummy. Why should I know about the baby when our situation is so terrible.

Don't worry baby, I will save you and your mother, I whispered..

What mother? Where am I? Why is it too dark? Who are you? Don't you dare touch me.. Inaya muttered.

Hey hey Inaya relax it's me Yasin, I mumbled. Recognizing my voice she hugged me crying and muttered where are we Yasin, I want to go home.

Don't worry wify, I'm here with you and don't cry stress is not good for both of you, I mumbled.

What? For both of who? She questioned.

I mean for you and me Inaya, I lied because I dint wanted to tell her anything. I know she would only be more scared.

Okay, I'm not scared anymore because you are with me here right? She whispered.

That's like my girl now please you sit here, I will try to break the door and get us away from here.

No no I'm sacred just stay next to me, please Inaya whispered holding my hands tightly.

Inaya listen to me, you have to trust me okay? Hakim is not here and we have to get out of here, I promise I will take us all safely from here.

Okay she nodded, and then I tried all my best to break the door.