Chapter 25

YASIN

I know about your agreement! He laughed.

What? Did she tell you? I asked.

Yeah... I'm going to make her mine, He smirked again.

I punched him, Ray stopped me and said dude he is trying to make you more angry. Let's just go, he said.

No I'm not going anywhere without Inaya, I replied furiously.

Let's wait outside, He pulled me out. I stared at that jerk and then went outside and waited in my Car.

Don't worry we will keep someone to keep his eye on Haqim, Ray suggested.

That sounds good Man, I said and then we saw Inaya coming out of taxi, I rushed out of the Car and went towards her.

She ignored me, I stopped on her way and said I'm sorry Inaya let's just go for a dinner okay? I asked.

Okay! Let me give this worksheets to Haqim and come, wait for me and She smiled.

Thankgod she agreed, I thought and waited for her. Ray said he would leave, I told him to stay and join us to dinner. It has been 10 minutes and Inaya was still not here. I called her to ask but she just texted me that she will call me later and said don't wait. I replied saying I will wait for her until she comes out no matter how long it takes, though it was Ray's suggestion.

But she dint reply few minutes later she came out and she got into a texi and left.

Wait is that Bhabhi? Why is she taking a taxi?? Ray asked.

I don't know man, just a minute ago she smiled at me.. I thought we would clear our fights? I guess she hates me? I sighed.

What?? Something is so strange right? Ray stated.

Whatever lets go home, I said and Ray suggested me to talk and Clear things between us. I was sleeping in my room and I heard her screaming. I rushed to her room and saw she was crying in sleep.

Hey hey its okay Inaya... You are safe with me... I said stroking her hair.. She looked at me and then she slept holding my hands. I wondered why her dreams are back again? Few days back she was feeling better. But today again she got.. I slept besides her and I thought I should suggest her to visit psychologist the next day.

After some time I slept and the next day her Alarm woke me up, I turned to my right and saw her sleeping. I smiled looking at her, she slowly opened her eyes and her eyes widened looking at me and she asked what are you doing here?

Why are you surprised? It's not the first time I'm sleeping here with you right? I asked.

She woke up from the bed and Said, I-i am mm well going to bath she said and ran to bathroom. I laughed looking at her blush and I walked to kitchen to make breakfast.

                      *****

INAYA

Who the hell does he think he is? Yesterday Hakim told me, Yasin came to his office and forced him to kick me out and when Hakim denied he punched him. I was so mad at him, first he reiued my event and now he does not want me to work? That was so mean, I apologised Hakim as Yasin hit him, Hakim said he would understand as Yasin was just being protective husband.

Hakim was really so good. He always sees good in people even when they were bad. But Uff Yasin can't control his temper, Still when I see him my heart flutters. When I saw him in my bed this moring I was nervous to death. I can't help but think about him. I remembered how last night he took care of me. He isn't that bad right? I thought.

So I decided I will ask him directly why he talked to Hakim to kick me out. While eating I asked him,

Yasin? Can I ask you something?

Will you not ask if I say no? He asked raising his eyebrows.

No I guess, I replied.

Ask anyway.. Besides I would love to.. Ahh I mean I wo-wouldn't mind replying to them, he said nervously.

What did he just say love? Or am I imagining things? Ahh say something Inaya.. Before this silence becomes more awkward. Ah well can you ah drop me ah to work? I managed to say tensed.

Oh yeah sure why not.. He smiled.

Uff Crazy Inaya? What did you even say? I sighed.

When Yasin dropped me to office, he told me he would pick me up at the evening. I was happy that he would come, I decided to forget what he said to Hakim. I noticed Hakim was bit tensed, so I asked him what's wrong? He smiled at me  and said its just work tension.

After work was done I walked out of the office to see if Yasin has arrived. He was standing lying towards the car and when he saw me he waved and smiled. I couldn't help but smile at him back.

When did you come? I asked

He looked at his watch and replied 30 minutes before.. As my work was completed fast today.

Daam was he waiting for me for 30 minutes?? I thought.

Hey is that your boss? With that make up girl? He asked looking front of my studio.

I turned and saw Maye, what was she talking to Hakim? And they looked like they were fighting...I muttered.

Yeah they look like a couple, Yasin stated.

Wait did you just say make up girl? I questioned him.

Ah well Inaya actually he stopped and sighed.

What is it Yasin? You know it's better to talk.. I don't like if people lie to me.. Tell me Yasin? Who is she to you? You don't know her right?

Hey we are getting late, Ray said he would be waiting for us for dinner..

Another lie? Fine keep ignoring the questions I ask.. .. Who am I to even ask you questions right? And please don't act like you really care for me.. like you really like me.. If you are going to behave like this.

I don't act.. I really do like you and I care for you, he mumbled.

Yeah you really do like me and care for me.. I repeated his words annoyed. And then I asked surprised Whhaaattt? Do you really like me?

Healing HerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara