Chapter 34

INAYA

  I could not hold my tears back, how could he say such things to me. When he knew that's the only moment of my life I still regret and that I'm still fighting to forgive myself. I was not even healed with my nightmares yet I dint expect him to use my dad's terrible memory. That's why I was scared of sharing anything to anyone. I hugged myself and cried to sleep but I couldn't help. All those moments when my dad came and saved me blood was everywhere I closed my eyes so I couldn't see it.

But each and every moment was coming back. It was as if everything was happening again right front of my eyes. I got up ignoring those haunting picture and went to bathroom and opened the shower letting myself totally lost with it. The cold drops which were falling on my skin felt really calming. I don't know how long I have been in here. I decided to get up and have my calming pill which my therapist gave me and soon I feel asleep.

When I woke up I decided to write Yasin a letter and once my trip was done. I wanted to leave to US and never wanted to see him. I don't think I can see him again the way I used to see him. I do love him I literally love him so much and that is why I can't stay with him.

  So I took a paper and a pen wrote the letter trying to hold my tears back. Once I was done I got ready and came out. Thankfully Yasin was not there. I went to his room and checked him. He was still sleeping sound and the room was still messed up. I quickly cleaned up without making any noise and noticed the scarf and watch was next to him. I took them along with me and left for the trip. Somehow I could not help but feel hurt, I didn't wanted to leave him. I sat next to him holding his hands and whispered take care Yasin. How much I will miss holding his hands, I thought.

When I reached office everyone were already on the bus I guess I was the one who was last. Hakim saw me and gestured to sit next to him but I took the last seat saying I was feeling ill. I was just hoping that Yasin doesn't come to see me. Because I didn't have a feeling to look at him. I booked the tickets in my phone right after two days and I called bhabhi to let her know I'm coming home.

Assalamalaikum bhabhi, how are you and my baby? I asked.

Walaikum assalam Inaya, I'm good and the baby is fine, How are you? She replied.

I'm good too bhabhi, I just called to tell you I'm coming home for few days, I lied knowing I don't have any other option.

What really? I hope you stay here for long Inaya, I'm so happy, she mumbled and she asked what happened Inaya your voice is different Today?

It's just a little cold nothing to worry and I will stay bhabhi, I miss you all how is everyone at home tell everyone my salam, I said.

Everyone are good Alhamdulilah and you too tell my Salam to Yasin. Mohammed would be very happy if he knows your coming home, she giggled.

Haha I know I know after all I'm everyone's favourite, I chuckled and for few minutes bhabhi and I were talking and then we hunged up the call.

So are you going to home? Hakim question.

What? I asked annoyed knowing he was hearing everything I was talking.

I'm sorry I dint mean to eavesdrop, but I just heard that your going home.

Its okay Hakim I wanted to tell you though. I'm actually leaving Canada and I miss home. So I couldn't be able to work here.

What? How will we ever find a beautiful artist like you Inaya? Please stay? He asked.

I can't, I said trying to hold back my tears and then he sat next to me and said is it because of him?

No it's not, can we please not talk about this I would like to keep it personal, I mumbled.

Okay don't worry, just have a good time at this trip. We are visiting beautiful places I'm sure you would love it and here have this cold drink and if you need anything please don't hesitate to call me I nodded and he smiled and walked to his seat.

YASIN

Wake up man! Why are you still sleeping?? We have an important meeting with our client did you forget? Ray yelled.

I slowly opened my eyes and my head was feeling so heavy. Shut up! Stop telling you are giving me headache, I muttered.

Fine just bath and come. We can't be late to office today, Ray replied.

Okay man, I mumbled and I quickly took a shower and looked for Inaya in the living room.

I think she already left for office but she has made you breakfast... Come on eat fast and lets move, Ray said placing the plates and coffee on the table.

I took a sip of coffee and bread omlet in my hand and guestured Ray to come down, but dude first eat and then lets leave, he shrugged. I ignored him and walked outside. My mind was full of Inaya and the fight which happened last night between us. I tried to push them aside and decided to focus on work.

When I reached office, Maye was already in my cabin waiting for me. Ray was also with me, I told him to handle other works and I can handle Maye.

I was working on Maye's project for four hours. Maye came towards me and told me, Yasin what is wrong with you today? You are working more than usual I can't handle it anymore, I want some air.

Fine Miss. Maye go outside and have some air. I will complete your project in two more hours and then we are done.

What are you Insane? We still have a week time for our project why do you need to do it right now? She blabbererd.

Miss. Maye I am fast worker, don't worry your project will definitely be the best one, I faked smile.

Whatever she said and walked away.

Ray came and asked me if we can go have lunch? And I told him, I'm not hungry..

Yasin? Are you alright? I'm noticing you from morning you are bit different and you started working like crazy than before.. What's up huh?

Man can't I work as I wish? You do know this is how I work, I said annoyed.

Nope! This is how you used to work when you were so mad at life, we both know you are lying. So cut the crap and tell me what's going on? I'm sure it's Inaya bhabhi?