Chapter 9

Dedicated to saher344

YASIN

When we reached Canada, Ray was already there waiting for us. When did you come Ray? I asked

I came a day before, to check out if everything was alright here.. with the staying and all..

So where are you staying? I asked

Right next door to yours, that way I can keep an eye on you and would be able to help you guys. Which was Arman's plan, He replied.

Oh Hii I am Ray.. You are his wife? He gave his hand to Inaya.

Hello! I'm Inaya and I'm sorry I don't shake hands with non maharams.

Non-maharams? He looked bit surprised.

I laughed and said she meant guys whom she doesn't know, though Ray was Muslim, he did not know much.. As his dad was Muslim and his mom was Christian.

When we reached home.. Ray helped us with the luggage and I saw Inaya talking to someone on the phone.

Your lucky dude! You got a beautiful wife huh? Ray whispered in my ears.

Shut up Man! I stared at him and thought maybe I am? Sure she is so beautiful I thought looking at her...
I

went to ask Inaya what she would like to eat for lunch.

Daam yar Em, his secretary is so dashing?! I took a picture of him I will send you, I heard her talking to someone.

What the hell? Is he even dashing? Why is she interested in him? She is married to me.. I dont like this, its was frustrating me..

Furious I came to Ray and told him, Ray can go now I can take care of everything here!

It's okay let me help, I have nothing to do anyway. He shrugged and tried to fix the television.

I told you to go Man! Get out, I almost screamed.

Dude! What's wrong with you? Why are so tensed? He asked looking at me confused.

Can you just go? I shouted.

Okay fine Man! I'm leaving, Call me when you need me. He murmured, what's wrong with this dude? He looked fine few minutes before? And He walked away.

After sometime Inaya came and asked where is your secretary? Did he already leave? I made coffee for both of you? She said while looking around.

I stared at her, I wanted to shout at her.. but I just got up and walked to my room. Just great now she is making coffee for him? I sighed.

                         *****
INAYA

I liked Ray and I was sure that Em would like him too.. I told Em that I just found a guy, whom she would love. I told her I would send her photo of Ray. When she saw him she liked him too, so I was thinking to know if Ray was single or not. So I would ask him his hand for my bestfriend.