Chapter 26

INAYA

I don't repeat the same words again.. He replied and he went and sat in the car, Ya Allah did he just confess to me? My heart was beating like crazy... Stop beating like this, he might think I fell for him. Stupid heart I don't want to be exposed.

Are you not getting in? He asked

I got inside the car and then I kept looking at him.

Don't look at me like that.. He said turning to me.

I wasn't looking at you.. I lied and turned the other side, Uff Inaya why are you looking at him like that? He just told you he likes you? Not love you right?

I'm waiting for the reply.. He asked looking at me.

What reply? I asked nervously.

You know what I'm talking about right? He asked.

Oh I want to hear songs... I'm going to switch on the music. I muttered.

He laughed and said Okay hear songs.. Will talk once we reach home, He smirked looking at me.

What the hell am I going to talk? I'm nervous to death... I can't do this.. Did he really mean he likes me.. I thought.

Do you want to stay here all night? He asked raising his eyebrows.

Oh we are home? I'm sorry I was just having a lot of thinking... I replied.

Good thing you think about it, come on.. Lets go inside and talk about it he said smirking.

Why is he cheesy all of a sudden? I whispered and we walked to our apartment. Ray saw Yasin and winked at him, and he smiled when he saw me.

How is your girlfriend? I asked.

Girlfriend? Yasin laughed.

Ah she is good bhabhi.. Ray replied tensed.

What man? I know you don't have a girl.. Is it Natasha? Yasin teased.

What? Why did you lie to me? I asked.

Ah Bhabhi I think my phone is ringing.. Gotta go, he said and rushed to his apartment.

Looks like you both are alike.. Both are liers.. I whispered going inside the living room.

Yeah we only lie for our good.. Between why are you interested in Ray's love life? He is too much of himself kinda guy. I don't think he can ever get married, he said while sitting on the sofa.

You got married too? I don't think you guys are any different. Besides Ray is more fun to be around with, he knows how to make a girl laugh.

You dint answer me.. Why are you interested in Ray's love life?

Just I'm thinking he would be perfect for my best friend, I replied sitting besides him.

You mean Em? He asked looking at me I guess they would make a good match, he added.

Yeahh.. Shit I didn't call Em from few days, she would be mad at me I sighed and said let me call her and I got up.