Chapter 6

INAYA

Tell me what's going on Inu? Is all fine? Why all of a sudden you are going to Canada? Did they already plan this.. before marriage? Are they bad people? Bhabhi questioned..

Relax bhabhi.. I said and I explained everything to her and told her this was actually my idea. She then understood and told me that how she wished that I would be here, when her baby was born..

Wait!? What???? Babbbyy?? You mean are you PREG NN ANTT??? I shouted.

She looked as if she was caught, and she cupped my mouth with her hands and said not to tell anyone about it and that She just knew it this morning.

But Miya Bhabhi.. Why are you hiding it from all of us ? Everyone will be delighted to know about it. Mohammed would be filled with happiness. Come on let's tell everyone, please! I begged her.

She took my hand and asked, Inaya? Will I be a good mother? What if my baby does not like me? What if my baby hates me? I can't do it Inaya, She sobbed.

I hugged her and told her, Bhabhi you are already a mother..

What do you mean? She asked.

Don't you guys treat me like I'm your daughter?? And from my experience I am telling you, I am glad to have you. In these two years with you, I always wanted to be like you. Mohammed and our family is lucky to have you, you would definitely be good mother. Now come on, let's tell everyone. I cheered her!

She giggled and We went to living room there was only Maa, Uncle Arman and Aunt Zara has left home. I took my Maa hand and went to the backyard.

                     *****
YASIN

Mohammed? Can I talk to you for a minute? I asked

Take a seat, Yasin!

I know you are worried about Inaya going to Canada.. But don't worry, I will try to deal with the project as soon as possible and come back early.

It's not that, I don't know if she can handle traveling. There is something I should tell you but I don't know if I should tell you now, He sighed.

Mohammed you can trust me if it's about Inaya, I guess I have the rights to know.

I guess your right! Mohammed agreed and he said you know we have lost our Dad and it's just been a year. We lost our Dad because... He stopped and said, I can't do this... I guess she will have to tell you yourself Yasin I'm sorry.. I can't..

You just have to know one thing. Please be careful when she is asleep. She is actually not good at all, I hope you take care of her.

Don't worry Mohammed, she is my wife. No matter if she thinks me ask her husband or not, I will take care of her.

What do you mean ? Does she not think of you as her husband? He asked confused.

I gulped and was lost of words, how did I blabber this, I thought!

Tell me Yasin? You both are hiding something Right? He looked worried..

Mohammed! Mohammed! I have a great news for you, Inaya yelled.

Looks like I'm saved again by my wife, Thankyou Inaya I told to myself.