Chapter 16

YASIN

What's with you huh? Fights with your wife? Why are you not going to your home and staying here all the time? Ray muttered in his sleepy tone.

Dude! Can you mind your own business?! I said fustrated.

Look I don't know whats going on between you and bhabhi, I know your not that kind of person who would tell me about your problems. But I guess you should talk. Just avoiding her won't solve anything. Things will get only worse.

But Man! I can't do it, I Just can't talk to her. It's not as easy as you say.

Then tell me I'm your friend right? he suggested.

I guess it was too hard for me to keep all these stuffs with me, so I told him everything. I told him about the marriage contract and how she saw my childhood photo.

Ray is the only one who knew I was adopted and I knew he would help me out.

Wait what? So are you guys just pretending to be husband and wife?! He almost yelled.

I guess so but I'm not pretending maybe she might, I sighed.

He was walking back and forth and dint utter a word. I guess he was shocked.

Ray? What are you thinking? I asked

Shut up! Just let me gather everything you just told me right now, He said frustrated.

Okay! I'm sleeping then take your time, I replied.

You are not sleeping, He warned and He dragged me and made me sit in his Sofa.

Knowing Ray since childhood, I knew he was pissed off for whatever I just told him. He is like a brother to me and we both knew almost everything about eachother. One thing is sure when Ray is angry, he would become the worst person you would ever meet.

Almost 5 whole minutes of silence he finally spoke, " Does anyone know about this contract" he asked

Yes her brother know, I told him.

Wooh? How did that man react? He asked surprised.

He was pretty mad too.. still he was better than you. But he told me to fix this marriage as I still have time. He also told me his sister is pretty easy to fall, I smiled.

I think so too.. she has already fallen for you. Your lucky to have such a beautiful girl. Easy girls are most sweetest, trust me and I think your going hard on her.

No way she in love with me Man.. she saw my personal stuffs without even asking me, I said annoyed.

That might be because she is interested in you, and wants to know about you besides She is your wife dude. I think she deserves to know everything about you, Ray replied.

I can't Okay? I will go sleep at my home even I muttered and walked out.

Why are so mad at her? They say when we love someone we show all our anger to them! He shouted. I ignored him and thought Maybe?

When I came home I saw Inaya was watching TV. Usually she never watched TV. She turned towards me and smiled. Ya Allah why is she smiling like that? I guess she just wants me to talk? I won't fall for that smile. I said to myself and went to my room.