Lipstick and Birdnests

I'm seriously enjoying writing this so much... I'm so weird. Oh well, here's another chapter.
Warning: selfharm, depression, Larry

-------------ooOoWoOoo-------------

“Guys! Really? The least you could have done was to comb your hair!” Lou complained when they got to the place where the photoshoot would take place.

“But we cant do it as well as you can” Louis said innocently and sat down in the makeup chair.

“Yeah, we would just have messed it up” Niall agreed.

“You couldn’t possible have messed it up more than it already is. You look like you all got a bird nest on your head” Lou said with a smirk.

“That´s not fair. My hair always looks like a bird nest” Harry said with a sly smile.

Harry thought he saw Louis laugh, but when he turned to check he was hiding his mouth behind a cough. “I´ll do you first” Lou said and pushed Niall down in a chair.

“The rest of you, go change. Your outfits hangs over there”.

She pointed over at a door. The rest of the boys followed order, both Louis and Zayn marched like soldiers, and they each took the clothes with their own name on it. Louis, Zayn and Liam began to change, not caring about Lou and the other guys in the room, but Harry just starred at what he had to where. It was some tight fitting Jeans and a purple short-sleeved shirt. “Lou?” he silently asked.

Lou looked up at him. Harry went over to her. “Can I maybe where something else?”

She looked confused at him. “What´s wrong with that one?” she asked and put down her brush to inspect the shirt.

“I just don’t like it” Harry mumbled.

Niall looked confused up at him. “It´s a cool shirt”.

“I just don’t think it will really fit me” Harry continued with his eyes on the floor.

Lou shook her head in confusion. “yeah, okay, sure” she said and left the room.

“Should I apply some lipstick?” Niall asked and looked down in Lou´s makeup bag.

“Yeah!” Louis said quickly standing behind him.

“This color would suite you” Zayn said and handed him a bright red lipstick.

“Totally your color” Liam agreed.

Niall laughed and then began applying the lipstick with careful movements. Harry couldn’t help but to laugh along with the other boys. The bright red color looked absurd on Nialls pale skin. “Are you serious? I will never be done with you guys today!” Lou exclaimed when she entered the room again with a new shirt in her hand.

“I was just trying to help you out” Niall said and smiled innocently to her.

“Then you can just keep it on” Lou said and took a brush to continue.

All the boys were about to fall on the floor of laughter at Niall scared expression. Lou shook her head and laughed. “I was just kidding” she said to the surprised Irish man.

She handed the new shirt to Harry before beginning the war of washing the lipstick off. The new shirt had long sleeves to Harrys relief. He walked to the bathroom to get changed. After he had locked the door he pulled off his shirt, and hissed when the material touched his scares. The new cuts he had made this morning, where red and puffy. He just hoped that they hadn’t got infected. He quickly pulled on the white shirt and the black blazer jacket he had gotten. He looked in the mirror when he was done. He looked awful. His hair wasn’t just the normal curly, it was wild and ruffly, his hair was too pale and he had dark circles under his eyes. He sighed before opening the door and stepping back into the makeup room. The others had also changed and it was now Zayn who sat in the makeup chair. Niall and Louis sat on a couch and threw play cards at each other. Niall had gotten the lipstick off and was now only left with some pinkish skin around the mouth where Lou had had to scrub a bit hard to get the makeup off. Louis was dressed in a tight black sweater and dark blue jeans. He looked so handsome with the stylish ruffled hair and his fit body. Harry quickly shook his head and went over to the chair that Zayn just had left. “You look tired hon” Lou said while studying Harrys face.

“Rough night of sleep” he answered and tried to smile at her.

Lou patted him on the head and then began his transformation.

------------ooOoWoOoo-----------

Hope it was alright. I will update soon.
Feeling generous? Go follow me on Instagram: colinmorgan_fan