Kiss You

Warning: fluff and mentions of selfharm

-------------ooOoWoOoo-----------

Flashback

“He needs a grooming” Louis whispered.

Harry had a hand in front of his mouth to silent his giggles.

Zayn, Liam and Niall were all a sleep. Louis and Harry were still awake, sitting on the floor in the small bedroom in their pajamas. Louis had drawn a moustache on Niall face with a green marker. “Don’t wake the good sir” Louis said with a stern voice which only made Harry giggle harder.

Louis also began laughing, seeing the youngster giggling just was too cute. “Come” he quickly said and pulled him with him into the living room. They fell down on the couch, both with wide smiles on their faces. Louis couldn’t help but to smile when he looked into those eyes. Harry was so cute and adorable. “Can I ask you something?”

Harry nodded and lay down with his legs over the back of the couch so his head hang upside down. “Do you truly think we can could win?” Louis asked thinking about the Xfactor.

Harry shrugged. “I hope so”

“What a sucky answer” Louis laughed and hit Harry on the stomach with a pillow.

It was then he realized that the younger boys shirt had lifted and a line of the pale skin was showing. Louis bit his lip looking at the smooth skin. “Let´s say we win and we actually become a real band who makes their own albums, goes on tours and stuff. Do you think we have what it takes?” Harry asked.

Louis tore his gaze up to meet his eyes. “I do yeah”.

“Can you write songs?” Harry asked.

“Well all people can write songs, it´s just not all who are good at it” he said and chuckled.

Harry rolled his eyes. Louis laughed and reached over to ruffle the curly hair. He could have sworn he heard the other boy moan. The sound send a shiver through his body. What was happening to him? “We could try?” he quickly said.

“Writing a song?” Harry asked and sat up.

“No invading Africa”.

Now it was Harrys turn to hid Louis with the pillow. Louis laughed. “Okay, yeah. Two seconds”.

He quickly got up and found a piece of paper and a pen. “So how do we begin?”

He sat back down and looked at the other boy. “Lets be traditional and make a love song”.

Harry nodded. “Sure, so, have you ever been in love?”

“Whoa there” Louis said and lifted both hands.

Harry chuckled. “What?”

“Lets not be that traditional. Lets say more like a crush. Before the falling a love part. We have both had a crush right?”

They locked eyes for a moment before Louis quickly coughed and shifted in his seat. “So” he looked down at the paper.

“So you got a crush on someone. What thoughts do you have?”

“I would want to do anything to make that person return my feelings” Harry said, but he didn’t sound like before.

Louis looked up at him. He was looking straight at him with eyes Louis couldn’t read. “Tell me how to turn your love on” Louis mumbled.

Harry nodded. “Exactly”.

Louis tore his eyes away from Harry and looked down at the paper. He wrote the sentence down. “And let me kiss you” Harry mumbled.

Louis turned his head in one sharp movement which made his neck made a weird sound. “What?”

“And let me kiss you” Harry repeated, his gaze still intense.

Louis´s eyes moved down to look at Harrys lips. They were slightly parted. “Oh yeah” he shook his head and wrote it down.

He cleared his throat and looked at Harry. Was there any chance Harry felt the same as he did? “And if you want me too, you should make a move” Louis whispered, his voice more hoarse than he had meant it to be.

Harrys pupils dilated by the sound and Louis almost moaned. “Let´s change that to “and if you, you want me too, let´s make a move” Harry mumbled.

Louis nodded. “Much better” he said and leaned in.

He closed his eyes, waiting to be rejected, but then the feeling of soft lips met him. He smiled into the kiss. Harry was inexperienced, but he quickly got a hold on it. Louis softly pushed Harry so he could get on top of him. Harry eagerly lay down on the couch. Louis smiled down at him before leaning down and locking their lips again.

Now

“So firstly, congratulations with your new album, which is great!” the dark haired interviewer said with a charming smile.

He was a brought guy with very white teeth. They all nodded their thank yous. Harry, Niall and Zayn were seated on tall chairs, meanwhile Louis and Liam stood behind them. “So, do you have a favorite song from this album?” the interviewer asked.

The guys all looked at each other. “I personally really like “kiss you” Harry told, not looking at Louis.

He and Louis had written that song together. They had been sitting up awake a whole night, just those two, back when they still were competing in the XFactor. It had been the night for their first kiss.

Harry could feel Louis eyes on him. He hadn’t spoken to him after the fight the day before. They had just met him in the studio an hour before and they had totally ignored each other. “Live while we´re young” Zayn said.

Niall nodded. “Mine too”.

“I think I will go with “Kiss you” too” Louis said.

That answer surprised Harry and his eyes shot over to his roommate. Louis was looking at the interviewer, who clearly had gotten the sense that something was on, but luckily ignored it. “So guys, I just found this tweet yesterday” he pulled out his phone and began reading.

“I just saw Louis Tomlinson storming out of his building with tears in his eyes!!! Did Harry break up with him?! What´s wrong with our baby?!” the interviewer laughed and put his phone back and looked at the boys.

They were all completely silent. Louis eyes had gotten big and Harry felt like the whole room was spinning. Had Louis been crying when he left him yesterday? Niall began laughing awkwardly. “He is just a bad looser” he said and pushed Louis with his elbow.

Zayn quickly went on with it. “Ha, yeah we played fifa last night” he said and winked at the interviewer, who didn’t looked pleased with that answer.

Louis sighed and smiled politely. “No doubt that I am a bad looser, but the reason I looked upset yesterday, was because me and Harry had a small argument. Nothing serious”.

This answer looked like pleased the interviewer better. Harry looked up at Louis in surprise. He couldn’t believe he had just said that. Both Liam and Zayn shot the management a nervous glance. Paul, Joe and Tyler were all sitting with crossed arms behind the camera, starring at them. “So Harry, what was you doing then, after Louis had left?” the interviewer asked with false worry in his voice.

Harry could feel Liams hand on his back as support. The soreness of the cuts suddenly was all that filled his mind. “Actually I went to see Zayn beat Niall´s ass in fifa” he told with a smirk, he hoped looked real.

Liam, Zayn and Niall all laughed. But Harry couldn’t muster it. He could feel Louis eyes in the back of his head like lasers. “So Zayn. You´re the only one who doesn’t live in the same as the others” the interviewer asked, leaving the strained topic.

------------ooOoWoOoo----------------

Yay, fluff! Hope you enjoyed.
Missing Merlin? Go follow me on Instagram: colinmorgan_fan