Don't Let Him See

Another chapter! This is quite emotional, but I guess they all are, so, enjoy.
(Warning: mention of hate, selfharm and lots of Larry)

-------------ooOoWoOoo-----------

Flashback

After that night, Louis and Harry got even closer. They were careful to not kiss in front of the other guys, but they couldn’t help but to notice that something had changed between the two, but they never said anything. The two guys would always sit beside each other, fiddling with each other’s sleeves or hair.

Louis and Harry never talked about it either. They cuddled when they were alone, they kissed, but never more than that. It was still new for the both of them. But then the Larry Stylinson rumors began. The fans had noticed the increased touching and the longing glances they send each other, so one day, a month after X Factor, they got called in to a chat with the management. Both boys got flashback from being called to the headmasters office back at school. They sat down in front of Paul, Joe and Tyler. Paul was smiling, but the two others weren’t. “We need to stop these Larry rumors” Joe began.

Harry and Louis both blinked. “What?” Louis asked.

“It´s getting out of hand. Some people actually think that you guys are dating” Tyler explained, just as stone faced as Joe.

“So what?” Harry asked.

“You need to understand that you guys are the publics now. The fans needs to feel that you´re available and they can’t feel that if you were gay” Joe said.

Louis looked nervously over at Harry whose eyes had turned watery. “Okay” he said.

Harry looked over at him in shock. Okay? Was that all he had to say. Didn’t Louis care? He could feel tears burn in his eyes. “It´s not a problem. We´re not gay, so there´s nothing to worry about” Louis continued.

“That good to hear” Paul said relived, but Joe and Tyler didn’t look just happy yet.

“You need to keep a distance from each other for some time. No touching, no sitting next to each other, you get my point” Tyler said.

Harry looked down at his hands. Was this really happening? “Done” Louis said.

It hurt. It physical hurt to hear Louis saying those things. Didn’t Harry mean anything to him? “Well, great. Then you can go boys” Paul said and beamed at them.

Louis nodded and stood up. Harry slowly followed him out. When the door had closed behind them Harry took a hold on Louis arm, but it got roughly pulled away. “You heard them! No touching” he spat.

Harry backed away as if he had been slapped. “What?”

“I´m sorry Harry, but you heard them” Louis said and shrugged.

Harry closed his hands into fists so his fingernails went through his skin. “I thought you liked me” he whispered.

Louis looked at him for a moment before he answered. “I see you later Harry”.

He turned and walked away.

Now

“You have a photoshoot tomorrow guys! I pick you up around 10 am!” Paul yelled after the boys who already where on their way towards their building.

“I´ll have them ready!” Liam called back with a smirk.

Paul nodded and drove off. “Wanna do something mates?” Zayn asked walking down the hallway.